Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It stays on all night and the colour doesnt fade at all. I just love how the colour stands out but isn't too bold. It is just great and it is my favourite lipstick.. Sometimes if I want to dress it up a little I apply some glittery lipgloss on top but it looks fine on its own. Just love it!

I've to say that it is ''perfect'' except packaging. A creamy, pigmented and durable result in a bad package. I wonder why they produce like that, because it's almost as good as a luxury brand's rouge..

on 4/3/2011 7:09:00 PM

This is a mauvey-pink that pops, but in a classy way, it is not too fuschia, nor is it too lilac, not too pale nor too dark. It gives me an edgy youthful feel - with my 50-something fair skin and silvering hair. I normally go for high end lipsticks - I actuallty 'never' buy Maybelline and this little lippie has me pretty impressed. It is a tad drying but that can be remedied by topping it with my Cle de Peau or Juicy Tubes gloss.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love these lipsticks in general, they are moisturizing, have a pleasant sweet smell, and the packaging is adorable! Make Me Pink was not a flattering shade on me, since it has a purple tint to it. I purchased this since it was one of the few shades that were 50% off (along with some not so flattering browns) and I returned it immediately the same day. It didn't look good on me at all!

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

on 10/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

Really nice creamy pink. Not really super bright Barbie but really nice :]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

on 2/2/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When I was girl, all the other girls had Barbie dolls. My mom decided that the Ideal Co. "1965 Grown-up Tammy" was for me. And I truly enjoyed her. Nowadays, whenever gals looks for that "Barbie pink" lipstick, I revert to my Tammy doll days and try to find "Tammy pink." Well, this Color Sensational by Maybelline, Make Me Pink, is my Tammy pink lipstick.

This color is my third in this line and, like the others, it is smooth, creamy, and long-lasting. The shade is bright pink with a soft lavender undertone which truly does tone down the brightness of the pink. It has a sheen which is very natural-looking, not high-gloss. I have pigmented lips and on me this shade is girlish but in that "Grown-Up Tammy" way. (Oh, my gosh, I've got the pageboy too!)

on 11/11/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

i just got this color and i love it.its a perfect color for work.
and the texture is verrry smooth ,

my only complaint is that its very matte so make sure you scrub your lips and use lip balm before applying. i found that because its so matte you can see every wrinkle and cracks if your lips are even slightly dry.