Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a muted light purple that is quite wearable. (I am NC 20.) I still cannot get over the obnoxious smell of Maybelline lipsticks, but they are of the highest quality, really. SUPER pigmented, quite moisturizing, long-lasting, and even the shape is perfect for precise application. However!!! Estee Lauder Electric Mauve is even better than this; it is moisturizing with pretty good color payoff that does NOT make you look sick or washed out.

on 4/14/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered this shade and I have no idea how I missed it for so long. I like Maybelline's lipsticks a lot and I have quite a few. This one is a nude pink on me; I'm NW20. It reminds me somewhat of Cream Cup from MAC but not exactly. It just looks about the same on me. It seems to be a more neutral pink but light. Nudey-pink with slight cool undertones? I am not sure, but it flatters me a lot.

Very beautiful every day color and the formula on these is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of these. Very smooth, moisturizing, and wears well. No patches or streaking. This is one of those must-have colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yay!! I finally found my go-to lipstick! I've been looking for one that is close to my lip color but isn't too bright (for school), so I found this and am totally happy with the results!! I also love the smell, the feel, and how it doesn't make my lips look extremely dehydrated.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color because it suits my dark complexion unlike many other pink lippies. I dont really care for the playdough like smell, but overall the product is great and I recommend to women of any color!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.