Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.

on 8/24/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE THIS . A NICE JLO PINK! LOVE THIS

on 9/16/2009 5:00:00 PM

Bright, creamy, modern medium pink with a lavender tint. Got a compliment when wearing this one. My favorite pink in this line.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a creamy pink lavender that goes on opaque with out the need of extra coatings. I find it to be very close to MAC's Snob but only slightly less loud. The color is still vibrant and draws attention to lips. I did not find this color drying and my tube did not smell bad. Of course I can take that lipsticks will have a waxy smell to them, but nothing rancid like some bad lots that were floating around. I am considering buying this again for my kit. Overall I am happy with this color and lipstick formula.

on 9/28/2009 1:16:00 PM

This is the best drug store lipstick EVER!!! This is the perfect pink, not too light, not too dark! A must have if you like pink.

on 9/29/2009 3:12:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I've tried Born With It..Pink Please & finally Make Me Pink and I have to say ... MAKE ME PINK is my FAVE! It's a gorgeous creamy pink with a hint of shine but not shimmer~

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is my second purchase in the "Color Sensational" line. I wanted a flirty pink that was subdued enough for work. This is the perfect color. Looking at the lipstick itself, the color is a lavender based pink but on my lips it is more like bubblegum meets ballerina. The texture is super smooth and the smell is really nice, like honey baked goods. I swear that these lipsticks are addictive, though I never much liked lipstick before. Oooh, go try it!

on 10/1/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

A pretty bubblegum pink with some shimmer. I really like this a lot. It's not that kiddish looking pink but it's good enough for the office or casual for every day. I have Born With It but I like this one better; this one is pinker and slightly darker.

on 10/11/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Color:
Very pretty bright, lavendar-tinted pink. It can be an attention grabber so you may want to tone down the rest of your makeup. Just barely works on my skintone. No shimmer to this one.

Features:
These smell like a mixture of honey and vanilla to me, or play-doh to my fiance, either way I love the scent, it doesn't smell drying. The lipstick is so creamy and smooth but doesn't smudge outside your lip line, and is quite long-lasting for not being matte. Also very moisturizing, no feathering or settling into little lines in your lips. The finish to this is a creamy, barely shiny healthy look. The non-shimmer colors seem to be true to what is in the packaging. Yeah, I've been collecting these like crazy and would recommend bogos! Also check out Maybelline's site for suggestions on colors for your skintone, so far it has been very useful for me.

on 11/11/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

i just got this color and i love it.its a perfect color for work.
and the texture is verrry smooth ,

my only complaint is that its very matte so make sure you scrub your lips and use lip balm before applying. i found that because its so matte you can see every wrinkle and cracks if your lips are even slightly dry.