Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.2

on 10/29/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the color, but its more of a deeper pink than a bright pink like everyone thinks. Goes on smoothly and doesnt dry my lips out. The packaging is a little "teeny bopper" for me though. http://teaseandtweeze.blogspot.com/

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick!! its such a pretty pink! I use it with the new mac lip liner lifes a breeze its gorgeous!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love the ColorSensational lipsticks but this one disappointed me bc it doesn't show up on my very pigmented lips. I was so excited by the rave reviews here and I was looking for a purpley-pink so I went out and got it. But when I put it on it was a very drab-looking color, didn't even really seem like I was wearing lipstick and I think it's bc my lip color is naturally dark. but today I put a bit of concealer on my lips first and then applied make me pink and lo and behold, it's a pretty color! So while I'm glad I discovered a way to make this lipstick work for me, I don't recommend it if you have pigmented lips bc it won't show up on its own. you'd be better off going to a dept store where you can try colors before you purchase them

on 1/15/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So after reading so many positive reviews about this lipstick I just HAD to go get it lol!

While it's only my first day using it, I am already in love! It's the cutest baby pink (with a lavender undertone) ever!

The price is slightly expensive compared to some, but also cheap compared to some lol so i rated it in the middle.

I think the packaging quality is simple and easy, and I'm ok with that!

Today, I dabbed it lightly over MACs "boy bait" and it looked great!

If you apply more coats you CAN get a darker pink color...but for the winter right now I actually prefer just dabbing it on for a light baby pink/lavender color.

Love it!