Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish 541B- Cashmere

Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish 541B- Cashmere

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a hidden DS gem! Kind of 90s copper brown plum, w frost. This is really pretty & I could see it flattering most skin tones, I normally wear either really cheap or "expensive makeup" (wnw/ELF/LA Colors or else MAC/Clinique/EL/Chanel basically there is no in betweens lol), this is a steal coming in in less than $1 a buck!! It's lasts pretty good, it's 1 of my fave wnw lipsticks. It smells like a crayon thou I need MAC for my vanilla scents I guess (lol). Wnw is my guilty DS pleasure altho i really don't know if any1 really feels too terribly guilty about spend $0.87 cents on a lipstick! Less than anything on a fast food restaurant menu... ;)

whole life favorite,
used for years, perfered
color, sheen, packaging, price.
bought three through medford oregon walgreens reciently.
new cashmere not as nice.pack on new cashmere not as elegant. packaging lid not as convienent, not care for fragrance.
beautiful appearence missing

julsjewels3@yahoo.com will buy many.
amazon wants to much.
please want old product back, much better.
any around for sale at $.99?
would buy quite a few
cannot get through to company.
applying every time eat off.
help!

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cashmere is a beautiful cool-brown frost. Gorgeous worn alone or mixed with other colors. I have purchased this color many times. Only to get home and find-out I already have it. Still all good. Pleased to have a couple of backups just in case its discontinued. Creamy texture. Simple and classic packaging. Cost me $1.50 at walgreens

DDD Black Opal Nutmeg/Beautiful Bronze or Iman Earth 1

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice color for dark, ebony skin. It is a nice neautral/nude look. I like it and it has good staying power too. I just wish they'd step up their packaging game so it doesn't look so cheap.

on 2/12/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite lipsticks! I didn't expect much when I picked this up a while back just out of curiosity to see if they've improved there lipsticks and it was only 99 cents. I do like the quality of this lipstick but really just love the color! It's kind of a darkish mauve plum but I always put lip balm on first and it goes on very creamy and last along time too. It's a great fall and winter color. Love it!

on 3/18/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great fall color. This is a darker shade of brown mauve. If you want a lighter shade that is slightly more pink toned, try 549a. I layer the two colors and it is perfect. For, a buck, they're great lipsticks. Not drying. Can't comment on how long they last. No problems with the lipsticks from Wet n wild and loving the new colors.

A really beautiful shade of deep bronze. I like it. It's a little dark and stark for my fair skin, but I do think I'll wear it, although I'm not sure exactly what look I'll be rocking. The color has an early or mid 90's feel. I like the feel and formulation. Definitely happy with my purchase because I like to have a lot of options in my train case but I'm not sure how often I'll reach for it.

on 6/25/2009 11:56:00 PM

While the color is nice, the new formula is not. I don't know what WNW did, but their new lipstick formulas SUCK. They went from being wonderful dry lipsticks that lasted for hours & hours to some "moisturizing" greasy crap that smears & slides all over & has to be reapplied every half hour & ends up in a nice white-trashy O-ring around your lips. I'll use this one up but I will NOT repurchase. Gah, why do companies always have to change shit. Leave well enough alone!!! WNW used to be my favorite cheapie makeup indulgence, they had good shades with a great texture & I loved the trailer-park charm of the whole line. Now that they've "revamped" their whole line, I've just lost all respect. Boo-urns!

Popular Lipsticks