REVLON Nutri Color Creme

REVLON Nutri Color Creme
Nutri Color CremeNutri Color Creme

4.9

on 12/6/2017 5:08:00 PM

Its good if you need a fast fix on your hair .mine is dull and need some color and shine...these colorbombs are kind of great... i Will buy tangerine this time and put Stripes of it in my blondish hair. .

its very nice that you don't need to use everything at once, and it can last a long time as an opened container.. You can blend the colors out(also with normal conditioner ,i have done that).The lighter the hair is ,thus stronger these color will become on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Recommended by my colorist (who I deeply trust). I am an Asian girl with soft brown highlights who *hates* brassy red/orange tints. #1002 Platinum Blonde is SUPERB at removing all yellow tints. It has no bleaching agents, so it's absolutely perfect for me to use on a weekly basis to keep my hair firmly ash/cool toned. I was between this and Christophe Robin's Pur Blonde, but my colorist said this was fine for me. The Christophe Robin is a bit more 'hardcore' for those with damaged hair.

1x week, 10 minutes

on 11/5/2014 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this after reading about it on a few beauty websites. I have color treated dark brown, keratin straightened fine and thin hair. (ugh). My color tends to fade red quite significantly after about 3 weeks, and I start to hate the color from my HD. I purchased the brown (411) and was thrilled how it reduced the red in my hair! At the 6-7 week mark, I noticed that I was getting some grey regrowth. I went back to my salon and had the whole thing dyed again. But I'm thinking this will keep my color more salon-like in between treatments. That's really all I wanted in the first place. This makes my hair soft and shiny. I do get more fly-aways with this than with my regular conditioner, but a little argan oil fixes that at the end of my styling routine.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a review for Revlon Professional color crème in Purple Red #500. I wanted to put this review up, since i saw no review on this product pertaining to African-American or Afro hair.I found out about this product on Instagram.Then I went on-line to read reviews on this product. I am an African-American woman with short cut relaxed hair. I previously used the Garnier Nutrisse intense red for dark hair in ultra intense auburn R3. And as promised, it turned my hair red. But, That lasted for only a week and 2 days (without washing) and I was itching my scalp every 5-10 mins. When I put in my ORS olive oil relaxer, the red turned into a nice copper, But I loved the red I started out with. I had to order this product from the U.K., As it is not sold here in the U.S. It came a week later(ordered on a Tuesday, it came that next Wednesday) on Amazon. Since I put in my relaxer that day before, I waited until that Saturday to put this in....IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.....Restored the color to a Violet Red, Actually, the color came out richer than before....LOVE IT!!!!....I just wish it was sold here in NY....But this is SOOOO GOOD!!! Very conditioning. The smell is like a fruity liquor scent. FYI, I shampooed with Garnier color shield shampoo & conditioner. Make sure to use gloves. Any red color will stain your hands and nails ( Any surface) for days.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best products I've used for my hair. Not only does it maintain my hair color (which is a violet red), but it acts as a treatment as well and leaves my hair feeling really healthy! The shade I use is 200 Burgundy and I have tried other products out there that claim to help maintain the vibrancy of red hair but they really didn't do anything. This is the only product that keeps my hair the shade of red that I like. I'll always repurchase!

on 11/12/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love these so much. I use Copper mixed with Mandarin ( or is it Tangerine?) and sometimes a hint of light brown. My hair is strawberry blonde and it looses it's red especially during summer. I leave this on for three minutes and then rinse. My hair is amazingly moisturizer and I get to play with the colors, sometimes I want more orange and sometimes more red. I then use Aveda's Madder Root and Chamomile conditioner for a few washes until I use the Revlon again. As far as colour deposit is concerned I am very pleased and it really does deposit color unlike most other conditioners. I hope they never, ever discontinue.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in both the 913 Light Beige and the 812 Light Pearly Beige Blonde. I use these to add some tonal depth to my level 9-10 blonde hair. I am naturally a 9.5 but am growing out some bleach and highlights. I want something that will be gentle and get me through this solid-block-grow-out-stage.

This product is perfect, in both tones. This adds a nice ashy/beige tone to my light hair without making it look too warm or brassy.

The conditioning element is divine and the smell is delightful.

This helps me mix and match colours to add some more natural tones to my hair. I have used it to add lowlights and as an all-over colour. Its just brilliant and so soft and gentle. The shine-factor is a big win.

You have nothing (but some cash) to lose by trying this product, as Ive not yet heard of this causing any damage or irreversable colour to anyone.

If I HAD to list a downside it would be that it washes out all too easily, but this is to be expected with a colour-packed conditioner of this nature. Its important to remember that this is NOT a hair-dye.

Also: I have read that this does not have ANY effect on virgin-hair, but I would contest this as I have level 9-ish blonde hair that definitely takes on some of the beige colour present in this toner (which for someone growing out their hair definitely needs - because we all know how hard/impossible it is to match virgin hair colour - especially at home)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product has done wonders for my bright red hair!!!! I have tried about 15 other brands and types of depositor and nothing compares to this. It makes your hair silky soft, and deposits such rich and vibrant colour. I would recommend this to anyone who is working hard (like myself) to maintain faux red hair!!

on 5/18/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is by far the best color refreshing treatment on the market. I use the 1002 when I have blonde highlights and it takes the brassiness completely away and leaves my hair shiny. Worth every penny honestly.

Cons: It's not cheap and the hard plastic ball packaging, while cute does waste product. I wish they would package it in a flexible tube instead.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product has become a HG for me, and I honestly didn't think much of it when I first bought it. It's both a treatment and deposits colour, so it saved me time since I could just use this instead of 2 products after shampooing. I used to use Fanci Full Rinse to tone my hair, but I find this makes my hair so much more shinier and healthier. But this also costs a lot more than Fanci Full, but since it's a treatment as well, I'm willing to pay extra for it (since I don't need a separate treatment now).

Also, the packaging in a little dispensable ball is adorable! It lasts longer than I thought it would. I used it once a week; it lasted about 4 months for my long hair.

Bleaching my hair leaves it really porous, and this treatment seems to deposit colour into the porous bits, and makes the shaft of my hair a lot more shinier and smoother. My hair also seems to be straighter with this. The colour is very vibrant, like you've just come back from the hair salon. It gives a very polished look.

I bought it in 621 Candied Chestnut to give my bleached ashy-light brown hair a bit more life. I go between dark and light hair a lot, and I realised it was easier to just stay light, and use temporary colour rinses on my hair to suit my mood, which is probably better for my hair in the long run. I'm also going to try fire red or purple red, just for a kick.

Popular Hair Products