Nivea Touch of Sparkle Moisturizing Body Wash

Nivea Touch of Sparkle Moisturizing Body Wash

4.3

Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Fragrance , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Diamond Powder , Glycerin , Glycol Distearate , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Laureth-4 , Polyquaternium-7 , PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate , Laureth-2 , Citric Acid , Benzophenone-4 , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Salicylate , Red 40 , Blue 1

on 12/19/2016 7:17:00 PM

Love this body wash! For ME, the scent lingers on my skin way after I've showered and I love that! It makes tons of lather, but that may be because I use a Salux.

on 11/27/2016 2:56:00 PM

I love love this body wash! I just finished a bottle. It definitely made my skin feel glowing and healthy and moisturized after my showers. The product also shimmers so it's always fun to look at. On top of that, it smells absolutely wonderful.

on 7/23/2016 11:38:00 PM

10/10 amazing. It produces a strong bubbly lather and makes my skin feel moisturized and soft. It smells amazing too and is a pretty shiny purple color.

on 1/26/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up at Dollar General because it was on sale for $2. There's no trace of any sparkle or shimmer in this body wash so that part is bogus. It also doesn't lather as much as I would like because I like a lot of lather. However, it did make my skin super soft. It also has a nice clean smell. I might purchase again...might.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Despite my rating, I really did enjoy this product. It had a pleasant smell but it's not necessarily my favorite. It wasn't extraordinarily moisturizing, didn't provide the best lather, and had quite a thin consistency. Also, the scent did not linger on my skin which is something that I really enjoy in a body wash. Overall, it's a good product but due to these factors I would not repurchase it.

on 10/13/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Sadly, I wasn't a fan of this product. Which was surprising considering I really do feel that Nivea is a stand out brand within the realm of drugstore products.

The Pros:
-This smells wonderful!
-It's sooooo affordable! I always see it on sale of 2 for $6, which is a lot of product for cheap.

The Cons:
-The scent does not carry past the bottle, doesn't leave anything on the skin.
-Really watered down stuff here. The only way I could get any lather was with a puff.
-I didn't find it particularly moisturizing, just sort of "there" as a cleanser.
-Long list of crappy ingredients which seem totally unnecessary.

All in all this was just too watered down of a product for me. Sometimes I am in a rush or just feelin' plain lazy and don't want to hassle with a sponge or puff that I then have to wring and rinse out thoroughly. But when I use/apply this product directly to my skin, it takes nearly a palm full to get any sort of lather at all. I get more lather and moisture out of a Dove soap bar, which I loathe. I kind of just don't feel clean using this product.

The Touch of Renewal Body Scrub by Nivea however, is AMAZING! And gives way more lather! I think I will stick with that as its so gentle and a much better product.

on 2/6/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this body wash. It's a lot like the touch of happiness one, which I really like. This body wash is creamy and smooth and a little bit definitely goes a long way. I really like the scent, it is soft and very mellow and kind of soothing perfect for bedtime. The smell doesn't linger but I kind of wish it did. I don't know about the diamond powder ingredient, I'm sure its a fancy name for "mica" as I'm sure the sparkles in it is just powdered mica. The sparkles are not noticeable after the shower so I am not sure what the point is. Anyways, great body wash, 1 lippie off because the ingredients aren't very friendly and definitely chemically.

on 11/4/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The scent is captivating. Smooth skin afterwards. yay

on 8/1/2013 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this body wash. It's got a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. You don't have to use a lot to get clean in the shower and it lathers really well compared to some other brands. The diamond thing is definitely untrue, but based on the price did anyone really think there would be diamonds in here? It also doesn't really leave you sparkling as it claims, but I'm willing to get passed that since I like everything else about it so much!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

So lately I've been using shower gels for my whole body instead of only soap bars because, if it's a decent product, you can clean yourself better and in much more less amount of time. I have used almost every Bed Bath & Beyond scented shower gel there is, with loofas, but figured I should buy something less expensive with the purpose of hydrating my skin. My mom bought me this at Wal Mart because she thought it was a face cleanser (we're native spanish speakers and she's not that good at english lol). Needless to say, best mistake of a purchase ever made. I put a small amount on my loofa and start working it all over my body. It lathers up a LOT, so you just need a small amount; it smells lovely, almost like sweetened lavender spigs; and it leaves my skin feeling really soft.
The diamond powder part is bullsh--, let's accept it. I knew it since I saw the packaging. It doesn't leave your skin sparkly like a female version of Edward Cullen because using REAL diamond powder would be too expensive for the company to make, and the price would be WAY more expensive than what it is. The equivalent is some carbon derivative powder, but certainly not microlized diamonds. But I don't mind it, I think it's a decent product and so far I'm loving it! :D