Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

4.3

on 12/30/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful concealer ever used! The bestttt i cannot live without it! Creamy mousey not harsh to under eyes circles and looks completely natural when on....loveeeee it defo repurchase since i have used this all my other concealers going in the bin u cannot beat this one. Recommend highly...its expensive but worth it....

on 6/23/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dark circles and this covers them very well. It's not runny like mac's prolongwear and isn't creamy like mac's studio fix. It's more like a mousse that ends to a satiny finish, almost powder-like. That being said you must work it quickly otherwise it will dry (really fast!). It spreads well and coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage. Studiofix used to be my favorite concealear due to high coverage but this one definitively rivals it as it look equally natural!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorites :) this concealer works wonders for me and I like that there's a good selection of shades so the one I got matches perfectly. Just a couple light dabs and it covers my blemishes and under eye circles flawlessly. I rarely have complaints about Chanel products, and this is just another great one I've added to my everyday collection! Will definitely repurchase.