Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

For the price this should obliterate the very fact i have under eye areas! Pass for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only concealer (out of about 10000+) that I’ve used that doesn’t crease, and stays exactly how it’s first applied after a while day & night. I use this with Chanel’s ultrawear foundation and the combination is perfect.

on 12/20/2017 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great concealer for my dark circles. It blends well and looks natural, not dewy and not matte. I wish they had a 2.5 as 2.0 is too light and 3.0 is a smidge dark. I have the 3.0 and it matches my skin but does not brighten. (I’m NC20-23) It wears well throughout the day. I have dry skin and dry under eyes. Since it s winter, I use the BB extra eye cream and this concealer on top - Works well together. As for coverage, it is med to full which look more natural than true full coverage. I highly recommended this.

on 11/21/2017 12:34:00 AM

The best concealer by far! The new pale green shade to conceal redness is just out of a dream, professional and easy to use at the same time. A little goes a long way, just make sure close it tight as it lasts for a lifetime as long as one doesn’t let it dry.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

The consultant raved about this product and I purchased it instead of my usual Touche Eclat but I found it too heavy. I use a very light hand with my makeup and this was too much for me. I can see how others would like it though as it is creamy and has a nice consistency.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well, I have purchased this a couple of times and it's time to buy a concealer again and will be buying this one. I left and tried Charlotte Tilbury, which I really do like, Veil Cosmetics, which is nice, Estee Lauder, which has pretty heavy coverage, and Laura Mercier Sercret Camo, which I've loved in the past, but for under eye find it's too heavy, whereas Chanel seems a bit more versatile if I'm being lazy or traveling and would like one product for spots as well as undereye. I also really do like this packaging. I put it on the back of my hand then either use my fingertips or a brush.

on 5/26/2017 6:45:00 PM

Excellent concealer, another winner from Chanel. It'll cover a lot of issues and can be used easily under the eyes without dragging the skin or settling into lines, gives a beautiful result. The wand used lengthways is great to just glide on product under the eyes, or the tip for blemishes or specific work. It looks and feels invisible but does a great job at hiding what you need to. I've used everyday or as needed for years and it's a staple in the make up bag. I can't see me changing to anything else any time soon.

on 12/30/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful concealer ever used! The bestttt i cannot live without it! Creamy mousey not harsh to under eyes circles and looks completely natural when on....loveeeee it defo repurchase since i have used this all my other concealers going in the bin u cannot beat this one. Recommend highly...its expensive but worth it....

My former fave concealer was NARS RCC but this is better! I *also* find as mentioned below my tastes have become "more refined" (v. good point, I'm 39) & I gravitate towards Chanel which is strange because a couple of years ago I thought MAC was all that, a bag of chips, & a box of HoHo's but MAC doesn't fascinate me as much anymore. I've got $$,$$$ worth of MU & seem to use my Chanel the most. Well this concealer 1st of all 20 is my perf color in all chanel products (pressed powder, liquid fdtn, concealer), I can't believe 1stly I got so lucky guessing my color but I had a travel palette that had pressed powder in 20 & it was a good match so I ordered on the phone took a calculated risk for an early xmas gift for myself. I dot 4 dots under my eye, strip down my nose & any red spots/blemishes; it's like voodoo magick how good it works & set w Chanel pressed powder in 20. I want to try their eclait concealer next. I will rebuy! I'm done buying NARS RCC. Not a huge diff in $$ & this is so silky fine moussy texture. Excellent product HG doesn't give me that inverse raccoon look yanno when concealers are too day glow yellow pale (think e.g. Donald Trump). When it's wrong it's wrong but when it's right it is SO RIGHT!! This concealer is right!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love the Maybelling Fit Me and MUFE's Full Cover Concealer. But this one is amazing. It stays for hours even under the sun with only very little touchup needed. Once you get matched, the product blends seamlessly with your skin. It dries well and wears better after an hour (once it oxidizes). It looks really natural under the sun. But be warned, it does tend to stick to dry patches and will accentuate any dryness. Luckily for me my skin is on the oiler side so this definitely glides on like a dream.

EDIT: It's very thin and requires a lot of touch ups throughout the day, especially if you have oily skin.