CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

4.6

on 1/30/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great concealer - doesn't cling to my dry patches or crease. The lightest shade is a perfect match for me.

Really pleased with the quality of this product! I love the colour!its perfect on my skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, I've bought it probably 4 times over by now! It really does work well for under the eyes for me, although I do have to reapply at some point. Pretty good coverage, not much creasing, and 100% NOT CAKEY! Sometimes it oxides a little but rarely... It does however break me out on my face I have come to realize, so for under the eyes only it is. It's not my HG, but it's good enough to have rebought 4 times.
I other gripe is by the time you get to the last months, you notice how much faster it dries out on your face. Once you buy a new tube, the quality is amazing and then slowly deteriorates as you keep it longer.

on 1/12/2012 6:01:00 PM

I can never seem to find the right concealer to cover my circles. This one is great. The color match is pretty nice. 10 and 31 are the lightest. 31 is more pink/peach but a bit too peach and 10 is more yellow. I thought it would be too dark, but it blends into my fair skin quite nicely. I put a little over TM, apply a puff of powder and then another little dab. Stays most of the day and doesn't crease. I do love the gel texturee and find it moisturizing but not greasy. I wish there were a tad more coverage so that I didnt' have to apply two coats. It's a bit expensive, but I'd pay it again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

True lasting multitasker. My HG of concealers, I have used cle de peau, dior, ysl, armani...u name it I've tried it. Found this little wonder when I attended the fall 2009 color launch at Bloomie's in Miami. The national makeup artist used this not only as an eyeshadow primer and under eye concealer but as a foundation applied sheer with a sponge. I was amazed at how natural I looked and thrilled to have found a product to replace masky foundation. For me $40 is a bargain for what it does...and it's portable too. Give it a try.