CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only concealer (out of about 10000+) that I’ve used that doesn’t crease, and stays exactly how it’s first applied after a while day & night. I use this with Chanel’s ultrawear foundation and the combination is perfect.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

The consultant raved about this product and I purchased it instead of my usual Touche Eclat but I found it too heavy. I use a very light hand with my makeup and this was too much for me. I can see how others would like it though as it is creamy and has a nice consistency.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well, I have purchased this a couple of times and it's time to buy a concealer again and will be buying this one. I left and tried Charlotte Tilbury, which I really do like, Veil Cosmetics, which is nice, Estee Lauder, which has pretty heavy coverage, and Laura Mercier Sercret Camo, which I've loved in the past, but for under eye find it's too heavy, whereas Chanel seems a bit more versatile if I'm being lazy or traveling and would like one product for spots as well as undereye. I also really do like this packaging. I put it on the back of my hand then either use my fingertips or a brush.

on 5/26/2017 6:45:00 PM

Excellent concealer, another winner from Chanel. It'll cover a lot of issues and can be used easily under the eyes without dragging the skin or settling into lines, gives a beautiful result. The wand used lengthways is great to just glide on product under the eyes, or the tip for blemishes or specific work. It looks and feels invisible but does a great job at hiding what you need to. I've used everyday or as needed for years and it's a staple in the make up bag. I can't see me changing to anything else any time soon.

on 7/14/2015 3:41:00 PM

This concealer is so good I can wear it with just a tiny bit of setting powder on top of it.

I apply it in an triangle underneath my eyes, on my lids, and then where ever I have a spot or a sunmark. Blend it with either my fingers or usually a flat concealer brush. Either on top of liquid foundation or bare skin. Set with powder.

If I don't set it with a powder, it will crease on my lids (but you could fuel a car with the oil on my lids)

But when I got smart and started setting it, wonders abounded. I don't have to use a eyeshadow primer anymore (urban decay was the best but it wasn't perfect).

A little bit goes a long way and it will make you look well-rested after a night of drinking (not that I know from experience...)

HG Product

on 5/18/2015 9:30:00 AM

THE BEST concealer out there. Covers blemishes, makes skin perfect AND it's moisturising enough to use under the eyes.
It's like a more hydrating version of Nars's iconic creamy concealer.
Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Chanel is Chanel and I find that the older I get (I'm 49 and have been a make-up junkie all my life), and the more refined my tastes become, the more I gravitate to this line.

I would say this is medium to high coverage, very blendable but has great staying power. I have chosen this one over: Marc Jacobs, Clarins, Laura Mercier, Armani, YSL, Clinique, Lancome and many others I've since forgotten.

I buy #40 for when I'm tan and #30 for when I'm not (as the goal is for concealer to match your skin, not lighten it). I believe it also adds a bit of a glow.

It lives up to the Chanel brand and my favorite concealer.

on 5/15/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Why is this product so unknown!!

Lovely concealer, very reliable have been using it for the past 2 years. Before that every concealer would not sit right or look right under certain lights - or would look like I've used concealer! So I hated them.

Very natural but don't be fooled, HIGH coverage - which is hard to come by.
You only need the tiniest bit - and just pat it in lightly. Does the job it was made for but remains natural.

If you skip the whole makeup routine from time to time and are the type to run out with a bit of mascara and concealer, this is the one for you. You will not be able to tell where the concealer stops and where your skin starts even in sunlight/daylight which is a very unforgiving light.

on 4/19/2012 2:20:00 AM

This stuff was pretty thin, almost like foundation. It definately did not cover my under eye circles. It was completely translucent. I would say it was comparible to a Covergirl concealer in performance and texture.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I purchased this to help conceal my undereye circles. I like the gel formula of this concealer, as I find that it doesn't bunch up in my fine lines as much or look dry on the undereye area like some concealers can do (ie, MAC Studio Finish). The coverage of this concealer is great. This also works well for covering blemishes. Overall, this is a good product. However, I really wish it didn't contain fragrance. Paula from Beautypedia said this is still an excellent product even with the fragrance, but the fragrance is unnecessary. I would agree. However, the fragrance has never irritated my skin so it is not enough to stop me from repurchasing this product. A tube of this is exensive, but it takes a long time to use up the tube so I feel that the cost is worth it (or at least justifiable). I plan on repurchasing this product as I like how easily it conceals my dark circles but does not accentuate my fine lines.