CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

4.7

on 12/20/2017 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great concealer for my dark circles. It blends well and looks natural, not dewy and not matte. I wish they had a 2.5 as 2.0 is too light and 3.0 is a smidge dark. I have the 3.0 and it matches my skin but does not brighten. (I’m NC20-23) It wears well throughout the day. I have dry skin and dry under eyes. Since it s winter, I use the BB extra eye cream and this concealer on top - Works well together. As for coverage, it is med to full which look more natural than true full coverage. I highly recommended this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Chanel is Chanel and I find that the older I get (I'm 49 and have been a make-up junkie all my life), and the more refined my tastes become, the more I gravitate to this line.

I would say this is medium to high coverage, very blendable but has great staying power. I have chosen this one over: Marc Jacobs, Clarins, Laura Mercier, Armani, YSL, Clinique, Lancome and many others I've since forgotten.

I buy #40 for when I'm tan and #30 for when I'm not (as the goal is for concealer to match your skin, not lighten it). I believe it also adds a bit of a glow.

It lives up to the Chanel brand and my favorite concealer.

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 PM

I looked at some of these reviews just now and I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I mainly use it for under eye and to contour certain areas around my nose. I love it. I use it with a primer and foundation and its perfection. I dont use a brush, I dab little dots very lightly wherever I am using it and blend up gently patting. I am also using a lighter color than my complexion so these small little dots contained to certain areas go a long way.
I have some discoloration on my face but wouldn't use this concealer for that. Its creamy but its also liquid. If youre looking for heavy coverage over blemishes or scars I'd suggest something thats more of a solid cream or laying an actual liquid foundation with buildable coverage. I guess the price is steep considering its a "concealer" and I dont think its very multi-purpose but for what I use it for, I really love it.

on 9/6/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It does has nice coverage but it left my skin super super dry! Never happened to me, it usually works the other way leaving it oily... And it just doesn't last. After a couple of hours it's gone!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my HG! first of all its a chanel product, and the packaging is so sleek and elegant, no problems with it! I have it first in shade 30 beige petal and it sucked! it is so orange peachy and it settled into my fine line, I went to the chanel counter and returned it, but the chanel SA told me that my shade was 20, and you really have to shake well before each use to disperse the powder, and I did all of that and it was PERFECT! I dont use this on blemished, i use this on dark circles and it is heaven! It lasts and covers effieciently and you know,... perfect! just perfect!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My HG concealer for sure.

This is a beautiful under-eye concealer- just creamy enough to blend, but opaque enough to cover. Not sticky or pasty. I've used MAC Cover-Up and Laura Mercier in the past and this is much, much easier to work with for everyday. Brightens my eye area without being too light and it just disappears into my skin. The Beige Petale is an exact match for my skin.

I've been a MAC girl for years, but I'm discovering Chanel as I get older (I'm 41 and use retinol products) and I have to say, I love the texture of the Chanel products and luminosity. I use the Vita-Lumiere Foundation as well- love it much more than the Armani Lasting Silk Foundation. Love it, Love it, Love it.