CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

For the price this should obliterate the very fact i have under eye areas! Pass for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only concealer (out of about 10000+) that I’ve used that doesn’t crease, and stays exactly how it’s first applied after a while day & night. I use this with Chanel’s ultrawear foundation and the combination is perfect.

My former fave concealer was NARS RCC but this is better! I *also* find as mentioned below my tastes have become "more refined" (v. good point, I'm 39) & I gravitate towards Chanel which is strange because a couple of years ago I thought MAC was all that, a bag of chips, & a box of HoHo's but MAC doesn't fascinate me as much anymore. I've got $$,$$$ worth of MU & seem to use my Chanel the most. Well this concealer 1st of all 20 is my perf color in all chanel products (pressed powder, liquid fdtn, concealer), I can't believe 1stly I got so lucky guessing my color but I had a travel palette that had pressed powder in 20 & it was a good match so I ordered on the phone took a calculated risk for an early xmas gift for myself. I dot 4 dots under my eye, strip down my nose & any red spots/blemishes; it's like voodoo magick how good it works & set w Chanel pressed powder in 20. I want to try their eclait concealer next. I will rebuy! I'm done buying NARS RCC. Not a huge diff in $$ & this is so silky fine moussy texture. Excellent product HG doesn't give me that inverse raccoon look yanno when concealers are too day glow yellow pale (think e.g. Donald Trump). When it's wrong it's wrong but when it's right it is SO RIGHT!! This concealer is right!!

on 3/24/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like the texture of this concealer. It's a gel like consistency and smoothes out really nicely. However, it starts off a shade lighter than my face, which I do prefer then onces it sets, it turn about a shade DARKER than my skin. So... thats a deal breaker!

I could potentially use it in the summer but I dont tan very much. We will see.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, I've bought it probably 4 times over by now! It really does work well for under the eyes for me, although I do have to reapply at some point. Pretty good coverage, not much creasing, and 100% NOT CAKEY! Sometimes it oxides a little but rarely... It does however break me out on my face I have come to realize, so for under the eyes only it is. It's not my HG, but it's good enough to have rebought 4 times.
I other gripe is by the time you get to the last months, you notice how much faster it dries out on your face. Once you buy a new tube, the quality is amazing and then slowly deteriorates as you keep it longer.

on 5/12/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at the airport in early January, for no reason other than I wasn't thrilled with the Armani Maestro concealer.

It's extremely long wearing, good pigmentation and water-resistant. I wear it only on my dark circles in 31 Beige Ros but I do think this product lacks more colours.

For a similar, cheaper concealer with a wider colour selection try the NARS Radiant Concealer.

Not my favorite. I asked the SA for a hydrating concealer and this is not that at all. It's very drying and doesn't last. Even with setting powder, it only lasts about 4 hours. And that's if it doesn't cake up and dry my eyes.

I do have pretty dry skin under my eyes and this concealer makes my skin drier and sometimes irritated.
Woud not repurchase.

on 4/19/2012 2:20:00 AM

This stuff was pretty thin, almost like foundation. It definately did not cover my under eye circles. It was completely translucent. I would say it was comparible to a Covergirl concealer in performance and texture.

on 2/23/2012 3:31:00 PM

All I could say is 'eh'. I have a lot of redness around my nose and cheeks and this concealer didn't really do anything for me. It covers well when first applied, however it wipes off very easily an hour after application. I would recommend people use this product for under eye dark circles, but it's not good for covering acne.

on 1/12/2012 6:01:00 PM

I can never seem to find the right concealer to cover my circles. This one is great. The color match is pretty nice. 10 and 31 are the lightest. 31 is more pink/peach but a bit too peach and 10 is more yellow. I thought it would be too dark, but it blends into my fair skin quite nicely. I put a little over TM, apply a puff of powder and then another little dab. Stays most of the day and doesn't crease. I do love the gel texturee and find it moisturizing but not greasy. I wish there were a tad more coverage so that I didnt' have to apply two coats. It's a bit expensive, but I'd pay it again.