CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

on 9/8/2016 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good value for money as it lasts for ages (a year at least). The colour matches and it hides dark circles well. The only thing I don't like is that it creases accentuating fine lines and you have to set it up with powder.

on 1/30/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great concealer - doesn't cling to my dry patches or crease. The lightest shade is a perfect match for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'll preface the review by stating that I'd give it 3.5 lipsticks with 1.5 taken off for the price point. Yes, it's Chanel but for this kind of money, I want more than this concealer delivers.
It's decent and it gives reasonable coverage under my eye area with minimal creasing. I have to accept that I can't have that fully concealed wide awake look without using a heavier, creamier texture which means caking and settling into fine lines under the eyes.

Reviewers have mentioned a fragrance but I don't really detect a strong one which is typical of Chanel products. The colour selection is rather limited and #40 Beige Santal is the closest match to my NC30/C3 Asian skin tone.
The staying power is good and it lasts all day without fading.
Do I think it's worth the $40 CAD? Not really and so the quest for a less expensive alternative to Giorgio Armani's High Precision Retouch concealer continues.

on 5/15/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Why is this product so unknown!!

Lovely concealer, very reliable have been using it for the past 2 years. Before that every concealer would not sit right or look right under certain lights - or would look like I've used concealer! So I hated them.

Very natural but don't be fooled, HIGH coverage - which is hard to come by.
You only need the tiniest bit - and just pat it in lightly. Does the job it was made for but remains natural.

If you skip the whole makeup routine from time to time and are the type to run out with a bit of mascara and concealer, this is the one for you. You will not be able to tell where the concealer stops and where your skin starts even in sunlight/daylight which is a very unforgiving light.

The tube packaging means you cannot really get to the last bit of it. It emphasises the lines under my eyes and was too dry to really blend in.

It runs easily too.

Expensive for the the fact that it doesn't work.

on 1/11/2012 11:06:00 AM

This worked rather well on me, it doesn't feel too heavy. The cons side is that it does not cover my lines well. Didn't give me any issues as well, as long as you properly remove it.
Doesn't smell funny too. And it lasted me for more than a year! Buy this if you're looking for something light!

on 1/10/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely my HG concealer for under eye area!!!! Love it!! Most likely due to the peachyness of it (30) that counteracts the bluish appearance of dark circles plus a blue vein that is underneath my right eye. This stuff perfectly matches my skin around eye area blends in silky with perfect coverage that doesn't accumulate or crease. So much better than many others for under eyes, SA put Bobbie Brown under my eyes it looked so shiny & that was with a dusting of powder on top. Looked horrible!
The texture of this stuff-amazing! And is one of my favorite things about it. Rub it between your fingers & it feels like you have a piece of satin there.
To cover redness near nose/chin I would not use this because the peach tone does not do anything for redness. Instead I just tap on Revlon Colorstay foundation in sand for those areas and it disappears. I plan on trying the Revlon Colorstay concealer but have not bought yet because the foundation covers the red & it lasts so long I have not had to buy anymore.(Love this foundation lasts a long time & has a great texture too.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am very happy I splurged on this Chanel concealer. It is my absolute Holy Grail concealer. Not waxy, oily, greasy or thick; this concealer provided medium coverage with one dot on each undereye area. It dried quickly to a perfectly natural finish and i have no dark shadows under my eyes whatsoever.

I like a natural look and only wear Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation or Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer as foundation set with a light dusting of transclucent powder. This concealer makes a perfect match for a polished, chic and natural look.

I am NW20 and B20 Beige Tendre and Ivory/Nude, and I usd the concealerin 20 Beige Ivoire for a perfect match (not too light or dark). Chanel's Correcteur Perfection is the best concealer I have EVER used.

UPDATE 1/2012: On my second tube. I love this concealer! Wouldn't use anything else.

on 1/3/2010 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sitting on the fence about this one. But on the other hand, it's the best concealer I've tried.
Packaging is gorgeous, like most Chanel products.
Texture of concealer is nice and smooth, goes on well, reflects light in a nice way and blends in naturally. Doesn't change color or looks 'obvious' like some other concealers I've used.
Coverage is sheer, so if you're looking for something heavy duty, I don't think this will fit. I'll try to 'build' layers for fun tomorrow!!
Where it looses points is in the wear. Looks great at first, but then slowly shifts in the crease... Nothing dramatic and I might be the only one noticing, but still. I guess it's the downside of the creamy and soft texture.
Not sure if I would repurchase. I'll try Bobbi Brown next time.