Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only concealer (out of about 10000+) that I’ve used that doesn’t crease, and stays exactly how it’s first applied after a while day & night. I use this with Chanel’s ultrawear foundation and the combination is perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of the worst concealers I have ever owned. HORRIBLE on so many levels. Where do I begin. First of all, this concealer looked so promising in Nordstrom's lighting. I was debating with the SA on what shade to get. She said I should be 31 because I need to brighten up my under eyes. Shade 31 looked straight up like bubble gum. There is no way I would be able to pull that off. It was a toss up between 30 and 40. She said definitely 30. I tried it on in store and look nice and purchased it. I leave the mall garage and drove down the street. I looked in my rear view mirror and said WTF. I turned around to go back into the mall to return this concealer. NOPE NOPE NOPE.
First issue: Orange. In sunlight, I had two huge orange marks under my eyes and random orange dots over my zits.
Second issue: Pores galore. This concealer made my pores huge looking.
Third issue: Poor coverage. On my left eye, I was wearing NARS RCC and had the Chanel CPLLC on my right. My left under eye looked concealed and bright. My right side looked darker. Also, by the time I went back inside the mall to return and get back in my car, the zit on my chin was already peeking through and only had the concealer on for 20 minutes.

Final thoughts, I'm actually disappointed because I tend to love Chanel base products and just assumed I would love this too. For $44, I feel this concealer is far inferior to a medicore $2.99 drugstore concealer.

on 6/25/2009 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. My first high end concealer. I do not wear make up so a concealer is all i need. this is the newest concealer release from Chanel. I am kinda fair, but I bought shade two. which was too dark, actually pretty orange. The packaging LOOKS elegant, but it actually sucks really bad. the concealer no matter how clean you are oozes out of the hole and spreads out the crack, and its just a big mess. The formula itself is not that great. mean its alright. But there is nothing long lasting about it. it is pretty liquidy. Again, i must stress nothing about this is long lasting. i do not understand how they can call this a long lasting concealer. really all in all a bad bad concealer. It doesnt mean i wont try other chanel concealers, but this one just doesnt make the mark. 40 dollars wasted.