Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.7

on 11/21/2017 12:34:00 AM

The best concealer by far! The new pale green shade to conceal redness is just out of a dream, professional and easy to use at the same time. A little goes a long way, just make sure close it tight as it lasts for a lifetime as long as one doesn’t let it dry.

on 5/26/2017 6:45:00 PM

Excellent concealer, another winner from Chanel. It'll cover a lot of issues and can be used easily under the eyes without dragging the skin or settling into lines, gives a beautiful result. The wand used lengthways is great to just glide on product under the eyes, or the tip for blemishes or specific work. It looks and feels invisible but does a great job at hiding what you need to. I've used everyday or as needed for years and it's a staple in the make up bag. I can't see me changing to anything else any time soon.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love the Maybelling Fit Me and MUFE's Full Cover Concealer. But this one is amazing. It stays for hours even under the sun with only very little touchup needed. Once you get matched, the product blends seamlessly with your skin. It dries well and wears better after an hour (once it oxidizes). It looks really natural under the sun. But be warned, it does tend to stick to dry patches and will accentuate any dryness. Luckily for me my skin is on the oiler side so this definitely glides on like a dream.

EDIT: It's very thin and requires a lot of touch ups throughout the day, especially if you have oily skin.

on 6/23/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dark circles and this covers them very well. It's not runny like mac's prolongwear and isn't creamy like mac's studio fix. It's more like a mousse that ends to a satiny finish, almost powder-like. That being said you must work it quickly otherwise it will dry (really fast!). It spreads well and coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage. Studiofix used to be my favorite concealear due to high coverage but this one definitively rivals it as it look equally natural!

Really pleased with the quality of this product! I love the colour!its perfect on my skin!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Ok so this concealer was really strange.
I bought it a while ago, expecting quite a lot for 33€.
When I first used it, I didn't use any primer or execreme under it (duh, I know) and I was rather frustrated since it started to crease right away and didn't look to nice.
But then I tried this with just an ee-creme underneath and let me say I was impressed.
It does give you a medium to full coverage, doesn't look like a mask, you're still able to see some of the under eye darkness but not much. Like all Chanel products it stays on like nothing else.
All in all I have to say I would definitely repurchase this.

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 PM

I looked at some of these reviews just now and I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I mainly use it for under eye and to contour certain areas around my nose. I love it. I use it with a primer and foundation and its perfection. I dont use a brush, I dab little dots very lightly wherever I am using it and blend up gently patting. I am also using a lighter color than my complexion so these small little dots contained to certain areas go a long way.
I have some discoloration on my face but wouldn't use this concealer for that. Its creamy but its also liquid. If youre looking for heavy coverage over blemishes or scars I'd suggest something thats more of a solid cream or laying an actual liquid foundation with buildable coverage. I guess the price is steep considering its a "concealer" and I dont think its very multi-purpose but for what I use it for, I really love it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think the coverage for this one is okay for me but then again i don't really have very dark under eye circles. As for its lasting power to last through the day, not so much. I also find this product kinda oily so if you have oily skin, i suggest to skip this concealer.

on 5/19/2013 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very good. It has good coverage, it is not cakey, it does not accentuate fine lines and stays on all day. I have beige 3 and the color is just fine: finally a "real" beige, not pink, not yellow, simply beige.

So far this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried and I have tried soooo many. I am glad to have bumped into this one.

on 5/16/2013 4:37:00 PM

This concealer just didn't work for me.i find it a little bit too cakey on the skin.Its very creamy and it feels like it might come off anytime.If you have oily skin this is not the concealer for you.i will keep mine since I have barely used it just incase I run out of my EL concealer and have no other choice.