CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

4.4

on 12/20/2017 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great concealer for my dark circles. It blends well and looks natural, not dewy and not matte. I wish they had a 2.5 as 2.0 is too light and 3.0 is a smidge dark. I have the 3.0 and it matches my skin but does not brighten. (I’m NC20-23) It wears well throughout the day. I have dry skin and dry under eyes. Since it s winter, I use the BB extra eye cream and this concealer on top - Works well together. As for coverage, it is med to full which look more natural than true full coverage. I highly recommended this.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

The consultant raved about this product and I purchased it instead of my usual Touche Eclat but I found it too heavy. I use a very light hand with my makeup and this was too much for me. I can see how others would like it though as it is creamy and has a nice consistency.

on 12/30/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful concealer ever used! The bestttt i cannot live without it! Creamy mousey not harsh to under eyes circles and looks completely natural when on....loveeeee it defo repurchase since i have used this all my other concealers going in the bin u cannot beat this one. Recommend highly...its expensive but worth it....

I like this product because it goes on smooth and covers well. It can crease a little but I noticed that it moisturizers as well which helps hide the wrinkles under my eyes when I smile. It is pricey but it lasts and there are many colors to choose from to give a perfect match.

on 5/9/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because I needed a new concealer and I thought I would be indulgent and try out a Chanel one. Concealer is one of those items that I believed would not differ in quality between high and low end brands and I didn't expect to love this. Gosh, it proved me wrong. It has a creamy mousse like texture that settles to a satin finish. What I find amazing is that it does not crease on me. First and only concealer to not crease! ! I don't need to set this with powder at all. Can skip that step. It also does not make the under eye area look dry and that is a big problem I have with concealers. It also doesn't look too shiny or reflective and doesn't look cakey, but I think it probably would enter cake territory if you applied too much. It doesn't fade throughout the day either. The texture and applicator allow you to apply the perfect amount of product as it isn't liquidy and it won't run down your face. Pigmentation wise I think it's about medium and can be built up. It doesn't completely erase circles but it improves their appearance a hell of a lot. I find its a good dual purpose concealer in that I use it on both circles and blemishes. Although, if I've broken out bad I still need to break out my trusty Laura mercier for heavy duty work.
Now cons- as typical of Chanel there are very few shades. Also this is very expensive for a concealer but I don't use that much. . At least compared to make up artists on YouTube, I feel that they often apply concealer like paint under their eyes. If you have really dark or blueish circles this may not be sufficient.
Hg concealer for me.

on 1/8/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfection.

on 1/21/2013 4:43:00 PM

Absolutely stunning concealer, which is good both for the under-eye area and blemishes. It is very creamy and blendable, almost whipped consistency. A couple of swipes on my face are enough to conceal everything and even out my skin tone, so for me it's a foundation as well. Having used it every single day for about 7 months I can easily say it lasts a decent time and does the job flawlessly.
It is slightly rose scented, as the majority of Chanel products, but this does not cause any irritations or breakouts.
Using a tiny amount is key and prolongues the wear to up to 14-15 hours without touch-up. It is a real treat for you skin and it is easy to use.
The only down side is that you cannot get every last drop of it out unless you decant it.
I have repurchased and I will in the future!

on 2/25/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a tester for two of their lightest shades, 31 and 10; 31 was awfully pink for a concealer and 10 was a shade too yellow for my fair skin. Neither was I impressed by the heavy texture. By blending it in with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, it would eventually blend nicely in but it defeated the purpose since by now, the concealer no longer acted as a covering agent. If you had a normal to oily skin, you would have likely better results than I did due to my parched, dry skin type. But I because I don't, and Chanel's colouring range is so confusing (what is with the numbers going north to south?), I'll have to pass on this one.