CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.7

on 5/26/2017 6:45:00 PM

Excellent concealer, another winner from Chanel. It'll cover a lot of issues and can be used easily under the eyes without dragging the skin or settling into lines, gives a beautiful result. The wand used lengthways is great to just glide on product under the eyes, or the tip for blemishes or specific work. It looks and feels invisible but does a great job at hiding what you need to. I've used everyday or as needed for years and it's a staple in the make up bag. I can't see me changing to anything else any time soon.

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 PM

I looked at some of these reviews just now and I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I mainly use it for under eye and to contour certain areas around my nose. I love it. I use it with a primer and foundation and its perfection. I dont use a brush, I dab little dots very lightly wherever I am using it and blend up gently patting. I am also using a lighter color than my complexion so these small little dots contained to certain areas go a long way.
I have some discoloration on my face but wouldn't use this concealer for that. Its creamy but its also liquid. If youre looking for heavy coverage over blemishes or scars I'd suggest something thats more of a solid cream or laying an actual liquid foundation with buildable coverage. I guess the price is steep considering its a "concealer" and I dont think its very multi-purpose but for what I use it for, I really love it.

on 11/3/2010 12:13:00 PM

As far as under-eye concealers go, this is the best I have found, making my HG of the moment. I have tried all other concealers, and this one wins (it is not perfect, but much closer to acceptable than the others. It minimizes the darkness under my eyes (I don't think anything will "hide" it). Overall, I like the soft, powdery texture. I did a little test. I applied it to just one eye and not to the other. I could definitely see a difference between the darkness of each eye. It does settle a "tiny" bit in the fine lines right under my lower lash line after I apply it, but a soft sweep of my finger and the settling is gone. I don't notice it settling anymore after this. I tried putting it on my eyelids too, but I didn't like that at all. Also, I find that I have better results if I "pat" this into the undereye area compared to rubbing it in. Patting gives a soft, natural look. This does last all day. This is the first eye concealer I have ever considered repurchasing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love the Maybelling Fit Me and MUFE's Full Cover Concealer. But this one is amazing. It stays for hours even under the sun with only very little touchup needed. Once you get matched, the product blends seamlessly with your skin. It dries well and wears better after an hour (once it oxidizes). It looks really natural under the sun. But be warned, it does tend to stick to dry patches and will accentuate any dryness. Luckily for me my skin is on the oiler side so this definitely glides on like a dream.

EDIT: It's very thin and requires a lot of touch ups throughout the day, especially if you have oily skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think the coverage for this one is okay for me but then again i don't really have very dark under eye circles. As for its lasting power to last through the day, not so much. I also find this product kinda oily so if you have oily skin, i suggest to skip this concealer.

Correcteur Perfection is a pretty good concealer, but not outstanding. As with all Chanel face products, the color is a terrific match for me, but I don't find that what starts out as great coverage lasts all that long. It is essential to use a good moisturizer under the eyes before applying this concealer or it will look obvious and accentuate fine lines. I don't think I'll purchase again.

on 8/6/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for my undereye darkcircle and face blemishes.. I was hoping this to be a good concealer due to the amount I am paying for. (SGD44 is not cheap at all for a 0.75g of concealer)

My skin on my cheeks are dry and flakey due to acne.org BP.
This concealer was not moisturizing or 'liquid' enough to curb with the dryness on my face. Therefore, I didn't like it and for that amount I paid for, I felt that most of it went to the 'Brand' rather than Quality, which i am looking for. I am sure I can get that same quality in drugstore or even better.

The Packaging wise, was not that fantastic either. The cap with the screwing closure and wand was not well design as product often leak out. After 3-5 uses, you'll find the screw area messy with overflowing concealer due to poor design of packaging. I personally disliked concealer which are packaged this way as proven, they ALL leaked. I just felt that with a brand like 'chanel', they should've come up with a better alternative.

I ended up getting another 2 mac select moisture cover concealers which I will be reviewing it soon after I got enough use of it.

Goodluck!

on 6/23/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dark circles and this covers them very well. It's not runny like mac's prolongwear and isn't creamy like mac's studio fix. It's more like a mousse that ends to a satiny finish, almost powder-like. That being said you must work it quickly otherwise it will dry (really fast!). It spreads well and coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage. Studiofix used to be my favorite concealear due to high coverage but this one definitively rivals it as it look equally natural!

on 5/19/2013 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is very good. It has good coverage, it is not cakey, it does not accentuate fine lines and stays on all day. I have beige 3 and the color is just fine: finally a "real" beige, not pink, not yellow, simply beige.

So far this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried and I have tried soooo many. I am glad to have bumped into this one.

Not my favorite. I asked the SA for a hydrating concealer and this is not that at all. It's very drying and doesn't last. Even with setting powder, it only lasts about 4 hours. And that's if it doesn't cake up and dry my eyes.

I do have pretty dry skin under my eyes and this concealer makes my skin drier and sometimes irritated.
Woud not repurchase.