CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.4

Really pleased with the quality of this product! I love the colour!its perfect on my skin!

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 PM

I looked at some of these reviews just now and I guess it depends on what you are using it for. I mainly use it for under eye and to contour certain areas around my nose. I love it. I use it with a primer and foundation and its perfection. I dont use a brush, I dab little dots very lightly wherever I am using it and blend up gently patting. I am also using a lighter color than my complexion so these small little dots contained to certain areas go a long way.
I have some discoloration on my face but wouldn't use this concealer for that. Its creamy but its also liquid. If youre looking for heavy coverage over blemishes or scars I'd suggest something thats more of a solid cream or laying an actual liquid foundation with buildable coverage. I guess the price is steep considering its a "concealer" and I dont think its very multi-purpose but for what I use it for, I really love it.

I picked this up at Nordstrom last week after reading enough reviews to make me give it a shot. If you want a concealer that barely covers anything and is a weird color, this is your top pick! It's ridiculously strangley colored, and VERY sheer. Even after 3 coats it's still not covered anything.

Going back.

on 5/21/2011 11:31:00 AM

This is a very so-so product. This is a concentrated version of face fabric so if you dont like the whole silicone thing, this is not for you. This is a powdery consistency concealer which has light-med coverage. I am not a big fan of the high silicone content since it tends to set a little too dry looking and exacerbate any lines you have. The wear is just OK, I recommend the hourglass and cle de peau over this any day. The color selection is really bad, there is a big step from 1 to 2 and I think it needs a bit more peach for it to cover dark circles. I use no 2 and is perfect for NC30-NC35. No 1 is more suited to pink undertones and is very light.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This would be a fabulous concealer (it's smooth, blendable and leaves a nice finish), but the shade range is problematic. The lightest shade is too dark for me (I suppose I should not have been surprised, as all of the different foundations are too dark in the lightest shade), and I found it to be too thick for use under the eyes. On the face, it would be great for brightening and concealing imperfections if you have a shade match.

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)