CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love the Maybelling Fit Me and MUFE's Full Cover Concealer. But this one is amazing. It stays for hours even under the sun with only very little touchup needed. Once you get matched, the product blends seamlessly with your skin. It dries well and wears better after an hour (once it oxidizes). It looks really natural under the sun. But be warned, it does tend to stick to dry patches and will accentuate any dryness. Luckily for me my skin is on the oiler side so this definitely glides on like a dream.

EDIT: It's very thin and requires a lot of touch ups throughout the day, especially if you have oily skin.

on 9/8/2016 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good value for money as it lasts for ages (a year at least). The colour matches and it hides dark circles well. The only thing I don't like is that it creases accentuating fine lines and you have to set it up with powder.

on 6/23/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dark circles and this covers them very well. It's not runny like mac's prolongwear and isn't creamy like mac's studio fix. It's more like a mousse that ends to a satiny finish, almost powder-like. That being said you must work it quickly otherwise it will dry (really fast!). It spreads well and coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage. Studiofix used to be my favorite concealear due to high coverage but this one definitively rivals it as it look equally natural!

on 1/8/2015 4:32:00 PM

This is the first liquid concealer I've used, so I don't have much to compare it to. However, it gets the job done (cover acne marks), blends beautifully, and lasts as long as I need it to! It's a creamy liquid that covers fairly well, though I don't use it by itself. I dab this on top of my medium-coverage liquid foundation, and it blends perfectly and easily with my finger lightly tapping it on. The doe foot applicator is very handy!

It's great to use under my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation too. I feel that it's not enough on it's own to cover my darker acne scars, but it does feel nice on the skin, doesn't irritate, and stays put.

Overall, it works well, and I have no reason to look elsewhere! It is an investment, the price tag being ~$50 CDN, but it lasts a long time.

on 5/15/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Why is this product so unknown!!

Lovely concealer, very reliable have been using it for the past 2 years. Before that every concealer would not sit right or look right under certain lights - or would look like I've used concealer! So I hated them.

Very natural but don't be fooled, HIGH coverage - which is hard to come by.
You only need the tiniest bit - and just pat it in lightly. Does the job it was made for but remains natural.

If you skip the whole makeup routine from time to time and are the type to run out with a bit of mascara and concealer, this is the one for you. You will not be able to tell where the concealer stops and where your skin starts even in sunlight/daylight which is a very unforgiving light.

on 3/24/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like the texture of this concealer. It's a gel like consistency and smoothes out really nicely. However, it starts off a shade lighter than my face, which I do prefer then onces it sets, it turn about a shade DARKER than my skin. So... thats a deal breaker!

I could potentially use it in the summer but I dont tan very much. We will see.

on 9/6/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It does has nice coverage but it left my skin super super dry! Never happened to me, it usually works the other way leaving it oily... And it just doesn't last. After a couple of hours it's gone!

on 5/16/2013 4:37:00 PM

This concealer just didn't work for me.i find it a little bit too cakey on the skin.Its very creamy and it feels like it might come off anytime.If you have oily skin this is not the concealer for you.i will keep mine since I have barely used it just incase I run out of my EL concealer and have no other choice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a good multi-use concealer. It's dry enough to be used on blemishes, but watery enough to be spread out under eyes. It's not particularly THE BEST concealer you'll ever use, but if you have some money to spare and would like to have only one concealer (most people use two separate concealers for under the eyes and blemishes), then you'll want this.

on 1/21/2013 4:43:00 PM

Absolutely stunning concealer, which is good both for the under-eye area and blemishes. It is very creamy and blendable, almost whipped consistency. A couple of swipes on my face are enough to conceal everything and even out my skin tone, so for me it's a foundation as well. Having used it every single day for about 7 months I can easily say it lasts a decent time and does the job flawlessly.
It is slightly rose scented, as the majority of Chanel products, but this does not cause any irritations or breakouts.
Using a tiny amount is key and prolongues the wear to up to 14-15 hours without touch-up. It is a real treat for you skin and it is easy to use.
The only down side is that you cannot get every last drop of it out unless you decant it.
I have repurchased and I will in the future!