Maybelline Color Sensational (All Shades)

3.9

Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-5 Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornylacrylate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, MEL/Honey, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, ( /- May Contain Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77941, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine)

Maybelline has such great lipstick shades & formulas. My favorite one is strike a posy because it looks adore in the summer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this lipstick. My mum bought one in the shade hooked on pink, and it's really gorgeous, glides smoothly on your lips. Doesn't dry your lips at all, stays on fairly. it settles into natural pink colour at the end of the day

To Read all 263 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I currently own only one lipstick from Maybelline, and it's the Color Sensational shade 140 Intense Pink. I decided to pick it up because I was always curious about Maybelline lippies and I've never tried them, plus I needed a nice subtle everyday color.

It has a plastic dark purple-red cap and a silver bullet, the packaging is not heavy so it doesn't feel very luxurious.

This specific shade is a light pinky nude color, it's actually more pink than nude.

It has a creamy satin finish and it glides on like butter, so it feels pretty moisturizing. It's not very opaque, it's somewhat sheer but it might be that way just because it's a very light color.

It feels extremely light on the lips, so if thats what you like I'd say these would be pretty nice to have. It smells like a typical maybelline lipstick, a slight vanilla scent with a hint of play doh.

The downside is that they do not last very long so you have to reapply them multiple times during the day. However if that's not a big deal for you they should be just fine.

Overall I recommend these. I'll purchase a few more darker colors just to see if they have the same formula.

These are pretty good.quite moisturizing and pigmented.scent is nice.not overwhelming.it s a good buy

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own three shades: 715 Choco Cream - light brown/beige (I usually use it under another lipstick), 625 Iced Caramel - kinda pink rose and sheer and 630 Velvet Beige - mauve beige but this is pigmented. Staying power it's around 1-2 hours, nice finish on the lips.

nice formula, very creamy. range of shades is great! longevity and opacity (especially of the lighter colours) can still be improved though...

Pretty much love the formula of this lipstick....I didn't give it 5 lippies - 1 off due to the fact that it is a little drying over time, and second, the lasting power. Having said that, the colors I purchased - Romantic Rose, and Mauve it Over, are gorgeous, as is the "satin" finish. Those two colors really flatter my very fair skin. They are inexpensive enough to have several colors...if you don't mind reapplication every couple hours. All in all, for a drugstore product, these are nice, and are comfortable to wear. Ideally, these would last 8 hours, and be very moisturizing, but I guess we can't have everything!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this for a friend who wanted an inexpensive everyday lipstick. She loves it, the appearance when swatched and on the lips is very nice, a little glossy, kinda matte. She has the shade Blushing Bud.

This is a good lipstick and I have purchased so many that I can't list all the shades. It isn't as good as Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick but it has good pigmentation and moisturizes your lips. The wear (without eating or drinking) is about 4 hours.
What I love is the huge selection of shades. There's something in there for everyone.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I can't express how much I love this lipstick. I've always had a problem with matte lipsticks drying my lips out, which meant I would apply a lip balm as a primer thus defeating the point of a matte look! this is nourishing and long lasting and as a dark skinned woman, the toasted brown shade achieves the best nude look ever