Maybelline Color Sensational (All Shades)

3.9

Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-5 Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornylacrylate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, MEL/Honey, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, ( /- May Contain Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77941, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have one regular one of this line and 4 vivids. They're waxier and shinier than some other brands, as opposed to just creamy, but I still like them when I'm in the mood for that look. I oddly really do like the smell. They're not my favorite band but I do love the bold colors and have even repurchased. One thing with drugstore brands is always get a sale or coupon!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was the first brand of lipstick I ever tried. They haven't changed that much and I love that because they are awesome. They are very creamy they come in different textures now which i don't remember that back in the day. I will always buy maybelline lip products they are all pretty good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have about ten of these lipsticks. They are overpriced imo! $8 + tax for 1 i would rather buy 1 great lipstick for $17 from MAC. These aren’t bad but they should be $4-$5 not $8!! With that said I’d suggest buying wetnwild matte lipstick much better quality & $3 price tag. This is your basic lipstick but with a hyperinflated price tag. Go for LA Colors, ELF & wetnwild. I’ll always skip L’Oréal, Revlon, Covergirl & maybelline lipsticks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, and the texture is creamy. It does have a fragrance, which doesn’t bother me too much. The red plastic tube feels flimsy and cheap. I would be open to trying other shades in the Color Sensational line, but Warm Me Up was not flattering on me. Against my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, it looks late 80s, early 90s pink.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The formula on the original (non-matte or metallic) version is decent, though it doesn't spread as nicely as similarly priced lipsticks. The strongest point of this line is the shade range, and the packaging is nice too. I find that these lipsticks turn (go bad) really quickly, much faster than lipsticks that I have from other brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have three of these that are all very different. However, I love them all! Firstly, I have Vivid Rose, which is a very vibrant cool pink shade. It's safe to say it's nearly fluorescent. I think it's great fun in the spring and summer though. The second shade I have is Orchid Ecstasy, a bright purple that's definitely on the cool side of things. It works really well on my olive complexion, and I have received tons of compliments. The third shade I have is Smoking Red, a deep and dark red shade that I usually tone down and can't wear straight from the bullet. It's just that strong and powerful! I tend to wear that one by applying it with a lip brush. All three shades I have apply smoothly, last for hours, and aren't too bad to transfer. They don't fully "set" like liquid lipsticks, but they don't wind up on everything like many other competing products do.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have now four colors of this lip line: barely brown, untainted spice, crazy for coffee, and going greige. I really love this line. The smell is a strong almost a signature "makeup" smell, but I don't mind it. The colors wear great. I do have to re apply every 4-6 hours if I am out running errands, and every 1-2 hours if I'm eating or out at night drinking. However, for the price you can't beat the quality. I just throw them in my purse and I am good to go for the day. Out of all the drugstore brands I always go back to these! Definitely recommend if you need something in the 5$ range!

I have a few of these but only one colour that I actually use shade 107 - 'Fairly Bare.
Its pale petal pink with a very subtle hint of frost not in the colour but evident in the 'feel' of the lipstick which is not very moisturising. Had this been a cream formulation, it would be perfect but I have deducted a lippie for the consistency. Lovely colour though...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought the shade Mauve Mania and whilst the colour is quite nice I cannot stand the smell. It's a sickly vanilla scent that takes a long time to get used to. Otherwise the colour payoff is good, a pinky mauve shade (definitely leans more towards pink than purple) that borders on being a bit sheer, would need to reapply a few times throughout the day. It does feel nice and creamy on the lips and is fairly easy to reapply. It did start to feel a bit grainy as the day went on and didn't last all day. The smell is what lets the product down as it's too much to have constantly under your nose.

I currently have these in the shades Shocking Coral and Red Revival.

These are great lipsticks to own.

I plan on getting On Fire Red, Touch of Spice, Vivid Rose etc.