Maybelline Color Sensational (All Shades)

3.9

Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-5 Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornylacrylate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, MEL/Honey, Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, ( /- May Contain Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77941, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine)

I currently have these in the shades Shocking Coral and Red Revival.

These are great lipsticks to own.

I plan on getting On Fire Red, Touch of Spice, Vivid Rose etc.

great pigmentation and duration.

I love these!!! I have about 7 or 8 Color Sensational lipsticks. The price is very reasonable and there are so many shades to choose from.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I would give this product line five lippies if I could, but Maybelline has disappointed me. I have about 12 of these,(some are backups), some discontinued colors such as Summer Sunset, Coral Gleam, Magnificant Mauve and Mauve Mania. Warm Me Up (warm pink) and Plum Perfect (dark plummy red) are great colors on me, so I am glad these are still in the line up. Oh, but wait...these will probably be discontinued if I don't stock up on it! I was looking for another Mauve Mania #450. Has anyone noticed that while the number is the same, the color name was changed to Romantic Rose? Ugh. This isn't mauve. It is a light milky pink. Why, Maybelline? Why do you do this?

I have to add the taste do not bother me but as my lippies get older and worn down, they get bitter tasting. Resulting to buying a back-up color which no longer exists.

Maybelline has such great lipstick shades & formulas. My favorite one is strike a posy because it looks adore in the summer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this lipstick. My mum bought one in the shade hooked on pink, and it's really gorgeous, glides smoothly on your lips. Doesn't dry your lips at all, stays on fairly. it settles into natural pink colour at the end of the day

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I currently own only one lipstick from Maybelline, and it's the Color Sensational shade 140 Intense Pink. I decided to pick it up because I was always curious about Maybelline lippies and I've never tried them, plus I needed a nice subtle everyday color.

It has a plastic dark purple-red cap and a silver bullet, the packaging is not heavy so it doesn't feel very luxurious.

This specific shade is a light pinky nude color, it's actually more pink than nude.

It has a creamy satin finish and it glides on like butter, so it feels pretty moisturizing. It's not very opaque, it's somewhat sheer but it might be that way just because it's a very light color.

It feels extremely light on the lips, so if thats what you like I'd say these would be pretty nice to have. It smells like a typical maybelline lipstick, a slight vanilla scent with a hint of play doh.

The downside is that they do not last very long so you have to reapply them multiple times during the day. However if that's not a big deal for you they should be just fine.

Overall I recommend these. I'll purchase a few more darker colors just to see if they have the same formula.

These are pretty good.quite moisturizing and pigmented.scent is nice.not overwhelming.it s a good buy

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I own three shades: 715 Choco Cream - light brown/beige (I usually use it under another lipstick), 625 Iced Caramel - kinda pink rose and sheer and 630 Velvet Beige - mauve beige but this is pigmented. Staying power it's around 1-2 hours, nice finish on the lips.

nice formula, very creamy. range of shades is great! longevity and opacity (especially of the lighter colours) can still be improved though...