Fashion Fair liquid foundation

1.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I used to wear only Fashion Fair everything like 10 years ago but recently they changed their shades of concealer, foundation and powders to unatural clay red tones instead of my yellow undertones so I switched brands. I wasn't going anywhere with my face looking like I was about to dance around a fire and hail the spirits of the ancestors You know what I'm saying?

1 YEAR UPDATE
I ventured to the FF counter to see if anythings changed and the lady put some oil free liquid foundation on my face, color Tender Tan. I was surprised that this color was seemingly a close match, not too much red undertones. It doesn't dry your skin out at all. The downfall is when I put my usual cheap lipstick over it the lipstick glides off within half an hour. I didn't use powder with it though so that is probably the problem but I find all powders clog my skin. It's verok though, as opposed to their other foundations which have really weird 'I'm angry and I hate you" colors

1 YEAR 1 MONTH UPDATE
None of my lipsticks would stay on my skin for more that a few hours so I had to go back to my Black Opal lip corrector. I would love to find a foundation has a lot more in the bottle though for the price. Still looking.

1 YEAR 3 MONTH UPDATE
Unfortunately my short affair with this product lasted a mere 3 weeks then it moved to the back of my closet with the rest of the things that weren't good enough for me. I ran back to my Lip Corrector then went shopping and discovered MAC Studio Fix came in a perfect match for my tootsie roll (yellow undertones) colored skin. NC50. See my review for that.
DECEMBER 2012 Ventured to the counter and discovered that they company has disconued thier most popula brown shade and replaced it with this red looking crap. Wow. Way to start going out of business!