MAC Full Fuchsia

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Full Fuchsia
Honey Love Lipstick & Full Fuchsia BlushFull Fuchsia

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hi everyone - i own this review to people my skin tone. This blush is not only good for light skin people but also for NC40 and 42s. I am that shade and i LOVE THIS BLUSH!

You need very very little amount of this blush...and it looks like i am 10 years younger! i dont knwo why - but i look much younger than by age.

Tricks - use gold or silver highlight to give a warm or cool glow. Silver looks better.
use as summer eyeshadow.
Amazing with silver eyeshadow. Perfect for winter - espcially photoshoots!

I was very hesitant to buy this at MAC, the colour was just so loud and intimidating that I wasn't even considering it, but the sales lady that I always talk to was like you should try this one and I tried it at the store. It was awesome! I'm so glad she insisted. I bought this along with MAC gold deposit (skin finish).

I love this colour!

on 11/14/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

(NW 45) . .. .. I am LOVING this blush. This is my 1st hot pink blush and it looks great on me .... just gotta make sure I put it on little by little. . . . super pigmented!!! <3

on 6/12/2010 11:20:00 AM

I buy only bright colored blushs and use them sparingly. This blush has a blue base and I am a warm toned person so I thought maybe this wasn't a wise choice but it actually looks amazing. I use a bronzer for balance and depth and use this blush for a pop of color. It has a raspberry/silver glow that looks fresh and wakes up the complexion instantly. I have reached for this more than my Exibit A, Cactus Flower, and Poppy. My next buy will be Azalea which pulls red/fuchsia and that peaks my curiosity. I love the look of a day at the beach and this mimics that without the sand in my shorts.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a very bright iridescent fuchsia. It's definately a must have!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

finally a hot pink blush that i love!!! i am a huge fan of hot pink. for some reason, those shades look best on me. i'm a few shades lighter than the nw15 with pink undertones. my foundation is mac face and body white mixed with nw15. gives me the perfect color match. the blush was still off...but now i found this. love, love, love it!!!

on 6/23/2009 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a MAC PRO color. I got it at a MAC Pro store and I fell in love with this when I saw the bright fuchsia color. Its vibrancy reminds me of the Make Up Forever Fuchsia Eyeshadow that always pops out at me everytime I visit Sephora. The Full Fuchsia is basically the powder version of the Pink Shock cream blush.

This is a highly pigmented true fuchsia color. I have the dollymix shade but found that it applies red when mixed with my tanned skin. When I was in the store, I was deciding between the Azalea and Full Fuchsia but the MA told me that Azalea would turn up slightly red on my cheeks just like the dollymix, so I went with the Full Fuchsia. I have not seen a shade like this in any other brand so this is truly unique.

This can be layered to your liking. I apply this with my EcoTools Mineral Blush brush and with two swipes of this, I get a pinched fuchsia color on my skin. Though this looks like a bright pink in the pan, it can look natural if applied with a very light hand.

My little cousin had her dance recital and I did her stage makeup for her. I applied 3-4 swipes of this on each cheek and when I saw her perform, her cheeks popped out from the rest of the performers and it looked amazing under lights, so this is also great for stage makeup.

If you like the Show Orchid lipstick, then you would definitely like this. It is the same hue and brightness.

I took a picture of the Full Fuchsia with my camera phone but the picture does not show the full vibrancy of it in real life.