MAC Full Fuchsia

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Full Fuchsia
Honey Love Lipstick & Full Fuchsia BlushFull Fuchsia

on 6/12/2010 11:20:00 AM

I buy only bright colored blushs and use them sparingly. This blush has a blue base and I am a warm toned person so I thought maybe this wasn't a wise choice but it actually looks amazing. I use a bronzer for balance and depth and use this blush for a pop of color. It has a raspberry/silver glow that looks fresh and wakes up the complexion instantly. I have reached for this more than my Exibit A, Cactus Flower, and Poppy. My next buy will be Azalea which pulls red/fuchsia and that peaks my curiosity. I love the look of a day at the beach and this mimics that without the sand in my shorts.

on 4/18/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Torn between Vintage Grape and Full Fuchsia blushes. Both are so unique and beautiful. When I finally made up my mind to buy VG, it was out of stock! Well, luckily, Full Fuchsia is still there and I bought it! Didn't try it on my face as we were in a hurry and I had makeup on.

So, this morning, I took it out and applied by just touching it! Wow! I touched the blush to my cheeks and blended it in. It blends like a dream, no streaking or caking. The color really pops out! Bright reddish PINK! But in a good way, please do not use it like other blushes or you will end up like a doll.

It is so pigmented that a few light touches on the blush picks up enough pigments for both cheeks. I look 10 years younger! Never have I got a blush that actually makes me look younger!

Love it so much. I am a chinese, fair with yellow undertones and it suits me fine. I had always thought that Estee Lauder Petals were too red and I always stick to brownish red. Now I know that super duper Fuchsia is a great color for asian skin. Thank you MAC girls!

Should I go back for the Show Orchid Lipstick!