MAC Full Fuchsia

Honey Love Lipstick & Full Fuchsia BlushFull Fuchsia

4.8

on 7/25/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Am amazing blush that imparts a perfect flush. What's so awesome is the fact that it's totally buildable. The trick, for me, is to apply it with my fingers. I rub a little product on my forefinger, the way I would a lip gloss, and literally tap it on my cheeks. A makeup artist taught me that it's the best, most natural way to apply super-pigmented blush. The shade manages to be both natural and super-chic, and I totally love it.

on 11/14/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

(NW 45) . .. .. I am LOVING this blush. This is my 1st hot pink blush and it looks great on me .... just gotta make sure I put it on little by little. . . . super pigmented!!! <3

on 6/4/2010 12:14:00 AM

My first impression after buying this unseen from the site is that this blush would glow in the dark! However when I tried it on (very very lightly) it give a beautiful glowy sheen. I think this has got to be my favorite and I'm glad I bought it before it was discontinued. I will be buying a backup of this before I can't get it anymore as its the perfect blush I have been looking for! For reference I am a warm toned pale skinned gal. Mac 15 and MUFE 110.

on 3/28/2010 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this iridescent fuchsia blush! I'm extremely pale (paler than MAC NW15, I wear Meow Inquisitive Sphynx or Inquisitive Siamese) and it gives me a beautiful flush. I use a fiber optic (dual fiber) blush brush to apply it. The color is amazing and I love it. I think it's possibly the most flattering brush I own. You seriously need a light hand and a fiber optic brush to apply this, but a little goes a long way. It's very pigmented, the color is lovely, and it will last all day. Now if only it had an iridescent orange/coral cousin!
I don't think you will be disappointed with this blush if you love pigmented blushes or fuchsia.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

finally a hot pink blush that i love!!! i am a huge fan of hot pink. for some reason, those shades look best on me. i'm a few shades lighter than the nw15 with pink undertones. my foundation is mac face and body white mixed with nw15. gives me the perfect color match. the blush was still off...but now i found this. love, love, love it!!!