MAC Full Fuchsia

Honey Love Lipstick & Full Fuchsia BlushFull Fuchsia

4.9

on 7/25/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Am amazing blush that imparts a perfect flush. What's so awesome is the fact that it's totally buildable. The trick, for me, is to apply it with my fingers. I rub a little product on my forefinger, the way I would a lip gloss, and literally tap it on my cheeks. A makeup artist taught me that it's the best, most natural way to apply super-pigmented blush. The shade manages to be both natural and super-chic, and I totally love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hi everyone - i own this review to people my skin tone. This blush is not only good for light skin people but also for NC40 and 42s. I am that shade and i LOVE THIS BLUSH!

You need very very little amount of this blush...and it looks like i am 10 years younger! i dont knwo why - but i look much younger than by age.

Tricks - use gold or silver highlight to give a warm or cool glow. Silver looks better.
use as summer eyeshadow.
Amazing with silver eyeshadow. Perfect for winter - espcially photoshoots!

I was very hesitant to buy this at MAC, the colour was just so loud and intimidating that I wasn't even considering it, but the sales lady that I always talk to was like you should try this one and I tried it at the store. It was awesome! I'm so glad she insisted. I bought this along with MAC gold deposit (skin finish).

I love this colour!

on 11/14/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

(NW 45) . .. .. I am LOVING this blush. This is my 1st hot pink blush and it looks great on me .... just gotta make sure I put it on little by little. . . . super pigmented!!! <3

on 10/14/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This blush is SUPER pigmented. It took a couple practice attempts to get the right color on me without looking like pikachu. When applied with a light hand, it looks amazing. I would definitely buy this again but I wouldn't need to because this one pan will last me a lifetime.

Only reason it gets 4/5 is because it's so easy to mess up :\

This is an amazing blush, I love it so so much! The colour is so beautiful and highly pigmented. I freaking love this blush. This is the first blush i am going to do a review on it. OMG. i cant tell you how much i love this blush. its my all time fav of all the blushes i own. I just applied it very lightly on my cheek and thats it. IT LAST ALL DAY FOR ME. I would recommend this for everyone.

PS: NC 20-25 here for ref (:

on 6/12/2010 11:20:00 AM

I buy only bright colored blushs and use them sparingly. This blush has a blue base and I am a warm toned person so I thought maybe this wasn't a wise choice but it actually looks amazing. I use a bronzer for balance and depth and use this blush for a pop of color. It has a raspberry/silver glow that looks fresh and wakes up the complexion instantly. I have reached for this more than my Exibit A, Cactus Flower, and Poppy. My next buy will be Azalea which pulls red/fuchsia and that peaks my curiosity. I love the look of a day at the beach and this mimics that without the sand in my shorts.

on 6/4/2010 12:14:00 AM

My first impression after buying this unseen from the site is that this blush would glow in the dark! However when I tried it on (very very lightly) it give a beautiful glowy sheen. I think this has got to be my favorite and I'm glad I bought it before it was discontinued. I will be buying a backup of this before I can't get it anymore as its the perfect blush I have been looking for! For reference I am a warm toned pale skinned gal. Mac 15 and MUFE 110.

on 4/18/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Torn between Vintage Grape and Full Fuchsia blushes. Both are so unique and beautiful. When I finally made up my mind to buy VG, it was out of stock! Well, luckily, Full Fuchsia is still there and I bought it! Didn't try it on my face as we were in a hurry and I had makeup on.

So, this morning, I took it out and applied by just touching it! Wow! I touched the blush to my cheeks and blended it in. It blends like a dream, no streaking or caking. The color really pops out! Bright reddish PINK! But in a good way, please do not use it like other blushes or you will end up like a doll.

It is so pigmented that a few light touches on the blush picks up enough pigments for both cheeks. I look 10 years younger! Never have I got a blush that actually makes me look younger!

Love it so much. I am a chinese, fair with yellow undertones and it suits me fine. I had always thought that Estee Lauder Petals were too red and I always stick to brownish red. Now I know that super duper Fuchsia is a great color for asian skin. Thank you MAC girls!

Should I go back for the Show Orchid Lipstick!

on 5/23/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

my get up and go color.

I wore this when I was in hospital for my surgery.. why? cause it was the only color that I could dab on ever so slightly with a cotton puff and get a feverish flush without having a fever..

I loved it then and I love it now -- it gives you instanteous blood in your face color... like a Victorian portrait. Of course, it is best not to be sick!!

Popular Blush Products