Z Palette-Small

Z Palette-Small
Small Z Palette with 9 MAC e/sSmall Z Palette with 2 MAC blushes, 2 MAC e/sSmall Z Palette with 1 MAC blush, 5 MAC e/sSmall Z Palette with 1 NARS blush, 5 MAC e/sSmall Z Palette with 2 NARS blushes, 3 MAC e/s

4.4

on 10/5/2017 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I became convinced I needed one of these. Darn YT. I purchased a small hot pink one and I really love the whole concept. You can fill this baby up for a vacation and not have to drag along the whole toolbox. Yes I have a rolling toolbox for all my makeup. I enjoy having all my daily use products in one handy magnetic box. A lot less digging! I have taken this concept and started making my own magnetic palletes. Although now that I have seen the last review for this I am thinking about heading to Hobby Lobby and getting what they suggested.

on 2/10/2015 10:15:00 PM

DUPE
Sew-Lutions Slim Line MAGNETIC Art Bin found at Hobby Lobby/Jo Ann Fabrics/Michaels
Dimensions: 7" wide x 3 3/4" deep x 3/4" high
clear pink color
$7.99 regular price but they always have 40%off coupons! No need to purchase separate magnetic sheets or tape.
■■■holds 18 MAKEUPGEEK shadows■■■ but can hold double if you insert a magnetic sheet on the underside of lid

on 1/30/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've bought a lot of MAC eyeshadows in pan form but then had the problem of having nowhere to store them. This small z-palette has completely solved that problem. It's very sturdy, and made from cardboard which I think has less of a volatile impact than tin/metal. I do love that the lid is clear, I can instantly see what eyeshadows I have. I can fit 9 MAC shadows in the pan, luckily most of them were already magnetized, but the ones that weren't I had to buy adhesive magnets. This palette is a great way to streamline my storage.

on 1/23/2013 2:27:00 AM

I finally bought this because I wanted to improve my travel makeup storage system. I bought the small Z palette (blue and white stripes) to hold mostly my MAC eyeshadows. The palette came with magnetic round metal stickers which were useful because MAC eyeshadows pans are not magnetic. I am happy that this product worked for the purpose I needed it for but I think the packaging could be slightly improved so that the borders aren't as thick and cover up the pans that are at the edge (like the new MAC palettes that have really thin borders so you can see practically the whole pan). Overall I'm happy with it and would repurchase more small ones. The large ones are too big for me since I really only need them for traveling and I don't have THAT many eyeshadows.

on 12/9/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love my small Z Palette! It is so handy, I love being able to switch out which ever products I want, when I want! Super convenient! I only wish they came in a few more varieties of sizes. I bought the small square palette. I wish it were a little more rectangular, I have a hard time fitting an even number of shadows neatly, seems like there is usually some wasted space I should be utilizing. Other than that tiny little thing, I LOVE them!

on 12/17/2014 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very innovative idea which has helped many women lightened their handbag load and the freedom to pick and choose whichever makeup pieces for a quick makeup oe touch up.It is sufficient for me to bring along a powder compact, a concealer, a blusher and 2 eyeshadows, and the packaging is light and hardy enough. The cons are: the adhesives are not as strong as the magnets, hence, many times when you pulled our the item, the magnet got dislodged from the item and got stuck to the magnetic base; a bit annoying sometimes. Also it is rather pricey. So, I just bought one to understand the product and I have made my own larger ones myself using tin boxes and magnetic sheets and magnetic tapes to save $$.

on 6/20/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got one of these to hold some Makeup Geek shadows (same size as MAC pans) and I love it. Its fits 9 of them in perfectly and is still pretty compact. Mine also came with magnetic stickers in case your pans aren't metal. This is a great concept in makeup storage. Its nice and heavy because its base is a magnet, the top is clear for an easy view and the cover folds back to save on space. I would have still given it a 5 if it only came in black, but I love that it has some fun colors and patterns.

on 5/16/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this to house a few shadows and small pans of lipstick to keep in my purse. I bought the 10 pack small pans to melt my lipstick into. This is much sturdier than one would think. I just throw it into whatever purse I'm using. I have been doing this for months and there's no wear on the cardboard and only a small scratch on the plastic cover. I currently have 5 shadow pans and 6 lipstick pans and they fit well with a little space around. It's never randomly opened in my purse, and nothing has ever fallen out even if I try to make it. I plan on ordering a few large ones for the rest of my shadows, and maybe another small for travel.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette. I really can't complain about it. Apparently they have update the product making it more sturdy within the past few years. I bought mine about a year ago & plan on getting a second. As I said before they are super sturdy. I have dropped it before and nothing broke. I also love how you can see through into the palette. I would recommend this to anyone. If you can get your hands on one, don't hesitate!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Bought this for travelling and find that it doesn't really grip my mac pans very sturdily. Nothing falls out if I turn it upside down but when I go to pick up color on my brush the pan slips around knocking against the other pans. It's not a super big deal, but I probably won't be purchasing anymore z-palettes.