Garnier Ultra lift pro deep wrinkle cream

Garnier Ultra lift pro deep wrinkle cream

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

It was $7 on clearance at Walmart when original price was $14.47. I love good deal and gave it two weeks meaning tested during hardcore zumba workouts and errands with bb cream or concealer. It's great for winter but little bit less for summer because it became oily under my bb cream but for foundation it cake a little. I suggest you test it on neck first beforehand so you don't get allergic reaction since has floral smell.

The pump is horrible and I depot in small dollar tree tiny jars because it spilled all over. Made my skin smoother and more plumb I don't have wrinkles yet and trying prevent . I don't use it as night cream because I use rosehip oil . I switch it up and don't use it daily since little to heavy for hot days. If is under 75 outside is perfect but over it will get oily under makeup. I will rebuy it only if is on special but I rather stick to Roc or Olay.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used this first time yesterday and I woke up this morning to a red, swollen, inflamed face. Really sucks because today is valentine's day. I've never had a reaction from ANY product i've ever used before.

Would not use again, would not recommend. Sensitive skin STAY AWAY!

I do have sensitivive skin, but not too sensitive. this is the 1st product that has given me an allergic reaction. I got a reaction almost all over my face. like teeny hives all over. it wasn't it's but it messed with my skin. used it for 3 days and got that reaction.

on 4/1/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the "Night Cream" version of this and just finished the jar. I have yet to find a night cream that I really like... As others have pointed out before me, this has a heavy floral scent. I wouldn't say it's a bad smell, but it's definitely strong and lingers for a while after the application. It was OK as a moisturizer, but nothing more. I didn't notice any improvement on my wrinkles (granted, I don't have a lot) and I thought it was quite greasy. When I woke up in the morning, my face was always very oily/shiny. Blah.

on 5/10/2010 11:04:00 PM

Even though I'm in my 20s, I decided to pick this up for wrinkles on my neck and forehead (probably due to years of loving the sun too much). I have been using it at night for a month or so, and while I do think I see some slight improvement, it's not worth it for me!!!
First of all, it was made me break out everywhere I have used it - forehead, neck, and even chest area! I haven't had pimples on my forehead in forever, and the zits on my neck are definitely a new experience.
Secondly, it has a very heavy, greasy feeling that doesn't feel any better in the morning.
The last losing factor: I found it costly for something I can pick up in Walmart - might as well grab something better during a department store sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

While I wouldn't characterize any of my wrinkles as "deep" I have definitely been noticing the lines around my mouth and forehead growing more defined and pronounced over the past year or two (plus, I like the reviewer below, my face is too thin!). This was on sale for something like $15, and because Garnier's "skin renewal" cream has worked well for me in the past (as a simple moisturizer), I decided to give this one a try.
This cream seemed heavily scented. It was deeply moisturizing (some may prefer it for winter), yet it wasn't too heavy or greasy, so it did fine under my make-up. The first week I used this it had my skin feeling nice and soft--even made it look "plump," so I liked it a lot. It did have a tendency to make my face appear a bit oily at times, but I didn't mind. What I dislike is the fact that it has an SPF of 20, so I couldn't use it at night--plus I like to use a separate (higher) SPF, so while this stuff isn't too thick on its own, it was definitely too thick for a separate layer of SPF over it. The second week into using it, all that product build-up (and subsequent break-outs) just became too much for me. They don't sell this without an SPF unless you count the heavier night version, but I'm not even going to try that. Though the label on this thing instructs otherwise, because apparently, if you wish to get the "full benefits' of this product, you need to buy the whole line! I've since switched to the $20 CVS version of Olay's "Micro-Sculpting" Cream and I'm liking it WAY better than this stuff (still heavily scented, but it's for night and day, so no SPF!).
I still would've given this stuff a 3 if it weren't for the aforementioned marketing ploy and the fact that the stupid pump container this cream comes in is basically half empty (or about 70% plastic and 30% product!). It also always pumps out, like, an entire handful--way too much, every time. It'll come out whether you need it or not, though the pump does include a useful little plug to ensure it's sealed off when not in use.
Also if you're looking for something to actually "treat" your wrinkles, check out the Roc or Neutragena Retin products. Retin is supposed to be the only thing that can actually treat them (as opposed to prevent them).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is awesome!! I am only 21, but have a round face even though I'm a thin person and I have laugh lines because I have plump cheeks. I decided to give this a go, as they had this and the night cream packaged together at walmart for like $28. I've been using it religiously morning and night for about 3 weeks and MY GOD, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! It's totally smoothed out those lines, plumped them up or whatever it does. I'm just surprised because part of me thought it wouldn't work. I will continue to buy this, because it works and makes me look rested and younger. HG!!

on 2/28/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a very good facial cream from drug stores. It contains vitamin A and other antidoxidants which benefits skin. It goes on very smooth and creamy however not greasy at all. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth all day and it does minimize fine lines and wrinkles while gives skin a nice glow. The only down side is the perfum scent is strong and lasts about 2 hours. It is a very good winter facial cream for mature skin.

This product may be a good moisturizer but it looks awful under make-up. I have decided that I am no longer going to buy any wrinkle formula moisterizers. They always pill on my face and make my makeup look cakey and uneven; especially under the eyes. The silicone or whatever they put in these wrinkle formulas just isn't working for me. I have gone back to the plain formula Oil of Olay. I don't think a few lines on the face looks bad. But, I do think that cakey uneven makeup looks bad.

on 1/4/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and i just cant stand this stuff. The smell is too strong for me. I thought it might wear off but 15 mins late i can still smell it. If you're sensitive to strong odors don't get this product.