Clean & Clear Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

Clean & Clear Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract

on 9/16/2016 6:12:00 PM

oh dear baby jesus and all that is holy on this Earth...

This right here is the best eye-makeup remover i have ever used, better than any oil, better than any micellar water, etc.

I shake it real fast for about 5 seconds, drop a bit on the cotton round and within 4-5 gentle swipes ALL my eye makeup is removed. i dont know how they did it, but can i get a hallelujah!

Its so cheap, doesnt irritate, and i actually use this for all over my face to get everything off prior to cleansing my face. HG!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this simply because it was the cheapest option at my grocery store. I wanted something to remove makeup stains on an old item of clothing. It worked beautifully on the stains, and is also a fantastic all around makeup remover!

I don't use any makeup remover regularly around my eyes, but when I do rarely wear waterproof mascara this is super effective at removal. I also use it for any minor makeup gaffs (on a q-tip), to pre-clean any makeup brushes that I have used with creams/liquids before washing, and daily for a quick clean off my concealer brush. Recently I used it to easily remove stubborn residue from surgical tape- great stuff!

I can't see myself bothering with any other makeup removers in future; this performs as well (or better!) than products 4 times the price.

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/16/2016 9:52:00 AM

I have used this product for a long time and really like it for cleaning off my waterproof eye makeup. I find that's the hardest thing to clean off completely and this does a nice job without irritating my eyes.

on 12/9/2015 7:14:00 PM

Usually I try to steer clear of Clean & Clear products since I have had horrible experiences with them. After seeing good reviews about this eye make up remover I decided to give this one a try. I find that it works just as good as the Neutrogena Eye Makeup remover and has similar packaging. Takes off waterproof mascara well although my fav mascara L'Oreal Telescopic it's just a pain to get it off :( I need to use at least 5 pads to get it off both eyes!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My recent usage of waterproof mascara pushed me to make this purchase. This make up remover definitely takes away makeup after working at it a few minutes. I dislike the greasiness while using it but it dries matte (I obviously wash it off). It is surprisingly sensitive especially around the eye which is important. Overall, a decent makeup remover that does what it's supposed to do, nothing special.

I dont even know how many bottles that I have gone through, most likely over 10. yes thats how much I love this. me being a contact lens wearer, I have to wear waterproof eye makeup to avoid flaking and irritation. but I were to remove it at the end of the day, I would neeed to use oil based two solution eye make up removers to break up the mascara and eyeliner I wear. this is by far the best makeup remover I have used, especially for its price. this does not irritate my eyes at all, removes all traces of make up and doesnt dry the sensitive skin around my eyes. this is available every where clean and clear products are sold. I usually stock up on this at walmart as they typically are around $6-7 CAD and around $8-10 CAD at shoppers. I would definitely keep using this as the results are great.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am seriously floored by the makeup remover. I've always avoided Clean and Clear products because they are much too harsh for my dry, sensitive skin but I saw this on sale at the grocery store and it said 'soothing' so I thought what the heck and bought it. It is literally the best eye makeup remover around. It is so incredibly soothing on my sensitive eyes which currently have rashes all on the eyelid, and under my eye and the makeup remover doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever. I shake it up, pour a little on a cotton pad, hold it over my eye for only 5 seconds, wipe away and there is not a single trace of eye makeup left behind. Seriously, it's all gone. I never thought I'd be so impressed with an eye makeup remover cause they all work just about the same but this one just surpasses all of my expectations and I love it to death. Can't ever see myself purchasing something different.

on 5/12/2014 9:03:00 PM

Definately isnt oil free but this is amazing. I just put a little on a cotton round then just lay the pad on my eye for 10 seconds to let it break down the mascara and then just wipe away and everything is gone. I even use this sometimes to get revlon colorstay foundation off. If you dont like oily feeling removers then you wont like this but i always wash my fave after so i dont mind

on 4/23/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been looking for an affordable eye makeup remover that can handle the task of removing my waterproof mascara. I haven't found one until NOW! I bought this after reading reviews here on MUA, and I'm so glad I did. It easy removes my eyeshadow and liner, and after holding down a soaked cotton pad on my eye for about 20 seconds, my mascara is gone!

I read a few complaints about an oily residue being left behind but I don't notice it being "oily". The liquid itself, after shaking, is very watery and leaves a nice soft feel to your skin. I don't have a problem with it, especially because I am washing my face immediately after using this.

For the price, and the convenience of being able to buy it at any drugstore, I love this stuff. I will continue to repurchase this unless I find something that can beat this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!!! My favourite eye makeup remover I've been using it for 4 years now and I always repurchase it!