NARS The Multiple - Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

Omg..this is sooooooo freaking perfect. It works with any blush you have on. If u are like me and hate most highlighters out there dont be sad you have to try this. Its not gunky or too slippery like other stick highlighters, its thin and it feels matte without the emollient but also creamy at the same time. Its such a weird but awesome texture. It makes my skin glow in a way where if you rub your fingers through it and dab it on the cheeks you would really think i am radiating and i didnt just slap a crap load of shimmer or glitter on my face. Ive had and liked the marylou manizer but its too frosty and gold for me. I cant do champagne pop or powdery highlights because i always put too much and it just look very unnatural on my face. I am nc20 nars sheer glow in ceylan. It does not enlarge pores or add texture on your skin. Its super dewy and natural. love how this applies and the color is perfect not too gold or pink. Im sure if u go heavy handed or just swipe away it will be intense but thats not my cup of tea. The nars multiples are so worth it. I dont even do contour but im so tempted to try their altai one thats a neutral tan shade.i also have this in orgasm for days where i need to run out the door.the formulas of these are perfect. I have these in themini version because the regular size would probably expire before i can finish half. its a lot of product!

I have tried less expensive and newer ways to brighten my face, but I always come back to this. I’m close to 50, ruddy, and fair with some pore and acne scar situations.
- it looks glowy not sparkly on me. Opalescent Champagne-y. I imagine it could look frosty if it does not play well with your skin tone.
- I’ve had it for years, which makes it a great value if amortized over time.
- The texture works well for me on cheekbones, inner eye, etc. staying power is just okay, but nothing lasts on me and I can’t be bothered to do anything about it.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Definately one of my go to products, the packaging as usual on Nars products looks sleek and luxurious, the product itself looks stunning on my pale skin giving me a healthy glow without chunks of glitter like other highlighters do. I prefer the multiple version over the liquid one because it looks far more natural. The only con will be the price but you recieve tons of product. Another good point in my opinion is its versatility, I use it on the usual places where you hilghlight but also on my eyelids as a cream eyeshadow and over my lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't actually use this product often at all, it just sits at the bottom of my makeup bag. However I am writing this review based on the quality of it, when I have used it.

I don't use it because I generally don't like glittery highlighters, and although the glitter in this product is very fine and almost unnoticeable it still comes off as metallic looking and I just don't like using makeup products that are not what bare skin should look like.

But regardless the quality of this highlighter is amazing, with one swipe it comes off as very very sheer and barely there kind of look and with two swipes you have a much stronger highlight. The product is beautiful on skin, although it doesn't fit in to my preference of finishes from a makeup item I still think it looks stunning. You don't look like a glowing disco ball with it on, I think it would come off incredible in photos.

I have tried using it on lips and it's a bit much on me, but I think with the right skin and hair colour this will work great as a topper on to lipgloss or even lipstick possibly. I think it would look best applied to the centre top and bottom lip to make them appear larger.

Overall personally I have very mixed feelings about this product because I am over all hyped about it but I don't actually use it at all. I just admire it for the quality and finish, but it's a bit of a waste sitting in my makeup bag.

If you are okay with glittery makeup products then I would definitely recommend.

Love it. One of the first makeup items I started using (thanks, auntie!), and was amazed at how such a subtle thing made such a difference; on days I wore it, people almost always commented on how nice I looked, when it was the only difference.

There are other highlighters that probably work just as well (and I do love Benefits travel size Watt's Up, which I can shove into a tiny clutch, which is not an option for the bulky Multiples), but this remains dearest to my heart.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a glistening pearly pale pink. I like to apply it along my cheekbones and on the inner corners of my eyes especially. The shade and glistening effect really gives a pretty, fresh look. It stays put on bare skin and over makeup just as good. It's so easy to put together a look with this since it can be worn on eyes, face, and lips. On my lips I like to dab it on top of lip balm. I'm excited to try Luxor next! I think this is beyond worth the price.

Best. Highlighter. Ever. I kid you not, I've had mine for 3 years and I use it daily and it still has ways to go. It may appear pricey but it lasts FOREVER. This thing wont quit. I love how it illuminates my face.

Yes, it definitely illuminates. But I do feel it slightly emphasizes and enlarges my not so subtle pores..... Well, it's still a good eye brightener when popped on the lids!

This is a beautiful champagne pink colour with a hint of glimmer, I only ever use this as a highlighter over blush on my NC15 skin. I just glide it on over top of cheek bones and pat in with my fingers. I have learnt not to use too much as it can "ball up" over liquid foundation and powder products if I am too heavy handed. The formula is very smooth and easy to apply.

NZ and Aussie girls the cheapest place I have found to get my Nars fix is kissandmakeupny. The swatches online and the real life product for Copacabana look more like a nude brown/silver champagne but it definately goes on a pinky/champagne/silver so don't be put off by a "brown" online swatch.

The only reason I doubt I will be repurchasing this is I think I'm going to be using this for a very long time.

Best highlighter ever. Had it for 5 months now. Although it's a bit pricey for a highlighter the amount you get is enormous. Increadibly easy to use, almost foolproof. I use it for my eyebrow arch and cheeks. Blends in perfectly and catches the light amazingly. No glitter or shimmer just a beautiful natural glow!