NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't actually use this product often at all, it just sits at the bottom of my makeup bag. However I am writing this review based on the quality of it, when I have used it.

I don't use it because I generally don't like glittery highlighters, and although the glitter in this product is very fine and almost unnoticeable it still comes off as metallic looking and I just don't like using makeup products that are not what bare skin should look like.

But regardless the quality of this highlighter is amazing, with one swipe it comes off as very very sheer and barely there kind of look and with two swipes you have a much stronger highlight. The product is beautiful on skin, although it doesn't fit in to my preference of finishes from a makeup item I still think it looks stunning. You don't look like a glowing disco ball with it on, I think it would come off incredible in photos.

I have tried using it on lips and it's a bit much on me, but I think with the right skin and hair colour this will work great as a topper on to lipgloss or even lipstick possibly. I think it would look best applied to the centre top and bottom lip to make them appear larger.

Overall personally I have very mixed feelings about this product because I am over all hyped about it but I don't actually use it at all. I just admire it for the quality and finish, but it's a bit of a waste sitting in my makeup bag.

If you are okay with glittery makeup products then I would definitely recommend.

Love it. One of the first makeup items I started using (thanks, auntie!), and was amazed at how such a subtle thing made such a difference; on days I wore it, people almost always commented on how nice I looked, when it was the only difference.

There are other highlighters that probably work just as well (and I do love Benefits travel size Watt's Up, which I can shove into a tiny clutch, which is not an option for the bulky Multiples), but this remains dearest to my heart.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a glistening pearly pale pink. I like to apply it along my cheekbones and on the inner corners of my eyes especially. The shade and glistening effect really gives a pretty, fresh look. It stays put on bare skin and over makeup just as good. It's so easy to put together a look with this since it can be worn on eyes, face, and lips. On my lips I like to dab it on top of lip balm. I'm excited to try Luxor next! I think this is beyond worth the price.

Best. Highlighter. Ever. I kid you not, I've had mine for 3 years and I use it daily and it still has ways to go. It may appear pricey but it lasts FOREVER. This thing wont quit. I love how it illuminates my face.

Yes, it definitely illuminates. But I do feel it slightly emphasizes and enlarges my not so subtle pores..... Well, it's still a good eye brightener when popped on the lids!

Best highlighter ever. Had it for 5 months now. Although it's a bit pricey for a highlighter the amount you get is enormous. Increadibly easy to use, almost foolproof. I use it for my eyebrow arch and cheeks. Blends in perfectly and catches the light amazingly. No glitter or shimmer just a beautiful natural glow!

This is a beautiful champagne pink colour with a hint of glimmer, I only ever use this as a highlighter over blush on my NC15 skin. I just glide it on over top of cheek bones and pat in with my fingers. I have learnt not to use too much as it can "ball up" over liquid foundation and powder products if I am too heavy handed. The formula is very smooth and easy to apply.

NZ and Aussie girls the cheapest place I have found to get my Nars fix is kissandmakeupny. The swatches online and the real life product for Copacabana look more like a nude brown/silver champagne but it definately goes on a pinky/champagne/silver so don't be put off by a "brown" online swatch.

The only reason I doubt I will be repurchasing this is I think I'm going to be using this for a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Copacabana is one of the prettiest highlighters for fair skin! It's a pearly light pink color that is very similar to Benefits High Beam. The Multiple is a cream to powder product, that is meant for the lips, cheeks, and eyes. I only use it as a highlighter for my cheeks, nose, and cuspids bow. To apply I use freshly washed fingers, or a brush like MAC 217. It blends really easy, and adds a nice glow to my skin. It's quickly become one of my favorite highlighters.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pros:
- beautiful color, it is a pearly white/gray/lavender/pink opalescent color that I believe is really overlooked.
- Blends beautifully with fingers/brush/beauty blender
- No chunky glitter
- tons of product, 0.5oz which will last you quite awhile

Cons:
- May look "frosty" on warm and or dark complexions. Really suits us pale girls though :)
- EXPENSIVE :(
- Only available in a cream and liquid
- Definitely not natural, you can see "Shimmer"

It hurts, but I would buy it again because it is so crazy pretty

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful colour but I don't seem to be a fan of the multiples. There's tons of product but I don't find it bless very well. I use this, but not a lot. Next time I'll buy the liquid version instead because the colour really is gorgeous.