Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in broadway bronze and it gives me that awesome bronze-y reddish glaze on my lips. It is not obnoxious or sticky and almost replaces my Revlon superlustrous "raizin glaze" which was discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought Stellar Berry and Coffee Kiss.

Both products have silver shimmer which I was apprehensive about because usually silver shimmered lip gloss/highlighters are not recommend on dark skin (gold is). They both have a sweet orange (but not sickly) smell which I really love. The shimmer is very fine and not gritty. The colours are not overly glossy, both are pigmented and make the lips look absolutely gorgeous. Both these colours looks good on dark skin.

Stellar Berry has a medium plummy colour that is perfect for everyday wear or even a special occasion, very vibrant but not over powering.
Coffee Kiss is more a nude, it subtly enhances the lips making them look plumper.

The formulation is moisturising (not sticky at all) and lasts a long time. The price for these is usually a bit steep for me in the lip gloss department but I would purchase them again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is probably some of the smoothest lip gloss Ive tried yet and I have tried many many different lip glosses because i really like lip glosses. I have about 6 or 7 of these and would get more i like them that much. They are so smooth good color pay off and last a while. I have nothing bad to say about this lip gloss all the ones i have tried have been so so great and they come in a great range of colors.. If you have not tried this lip gloss i say give it try and see what you think but i bet you will not be dissappointed!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I own this in Touch of Toffee and I really like the texture, great nude for me. not long wearing but a overall a great gloss, I got them BOGO free so I got 2 and am glad I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Saw this lipgloss on display in RiteAid and me being a gloss girl decided to try it i got the color Pink Perfection and im a dark skinned woman of color and i love pinks but ladies i am so dissapointed in this it comes with a regular wand applicator and the formula is smooth and gives nice shine but NO LASTING POWER if you are looking for something that will stay at least for a little while then this is not it i even applied it at home and check myself in the mirror after a little bit no gloss completely gone this is like discount brand which some do last longer than this i wouldnt recommend this it SUCKS