Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.2

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the Colour coffee kiss which is a nude browny beige with hints of glitter. its very natural, light and non sticky. I would say it lasts for a long time but touch ups would be needed.
Lastly the sleek packaging is absolutely adorable and purse friendly.it is fairly inexpensive. however this is not a absolute must have in your collection

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm using Color Sensation Luscious Lips, and my favourite three are Tempting Toffeee, Cocoa Fever and Cherry Bloom. I love the shine, that lasts, but doesn't look 'deposited' if u know what I mean. These moisturize my lips and they feel soft and delicious for much longer than most other lipglosses. They also smell and taste really good...Yum!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love these again I am a lipgloss junkie. I Love my lips to shine and look great. These are very cheap and do a great job for the money. The smell is not over powering and the consistany of the product is great. These lipgloss are great they have more then enough colors and every one that is looking for a gloss will find a color that they like. Try these if you have not. I get the ones that go with the lipstick that I have. Which is almost all of them.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the best gloss I have bought in all my makeup life. I got Salsa Sun love this coral color, doesn´t feel sticky at all. Definitely I ´ll buy it again.. Love my Salsa Sun...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Selected shades: born with it (sheer beige pink), pink perfection (rosy pink), cranberry cocktail (brick red), lucious pink (sheer pale baby pink), high-tech plum (barbie pink)

Pros: moisturizing, not sticky, long-lasting, nice scent

Cons: none

Comments: These are great quality glosses, however the lighter shades are quite sheer. It does take a couple of layers to achieve full opacity, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable when wearing more. It's a very rich, creamy gloss without any stickiness. I only plan to re-purchase Lucious Pink and High-Tech Plum. Born With It was way too sheer, Cranberry Cocktail bled like crazy, and Pink Perfection just wasn't the pink I was looking for.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up in Sandstone Shimmer without expecting too much. It was a BOGOF and I wanted the Pink Wink l/s. Anyway, I love this lip gloss. It has a fresh scent and gives an alluring shimmer without being too sparkly. I love Sandstone paired with my Rimmel l/l in Eastend Snob for a "nude lip" look, which I have never been able to pull off without looking washed out. Anyway, I definitely want some more colors!