Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this lip gloss:) It was not sticky or goopy, like some lip glosses, it gave off a nice, natural color (I bought it in "Touch of Toffee") and an adorable shimmer. I use it over eos lip balm and it lasts about 20-30 min. The only real downside would be the flavor, if it was more appealing, than this would truly be perfect lip gloss, but if you use it over a flavored lip balm (like eos or Burt's Bees) it's just fine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love this lipgloss, i got mine in hooked on pink, its a rly pretty color, it has the perfect amount of pigmentation, its creamy, its not sticky, nd it looks nice on the lips. i lke the packaging, its nice and sleek, its not flashy nd overdoing it its classy nd simple. i would lke it to sat maybelline or the name on the tube instead of on a TINY sticker on the bottom

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love these lipglosses sooo much. I saw them on sale at Kmart for $10AUD each so I grabbed two, in cranberry cocktail and mocha glaze. They are both gorgeous colours, the mocha glaze I wear pretty much every day and the cranberry for when I go out. They are super pigmented, but you can go for a more sheer look with them as well which is fantastic. They last a long time and are very moisturising. I will most definitely be buying them again!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was quite pleased with maybelline's new shinesensational lip glosses, so i went ahead and bought 2 of these, in born with it, and sandstone shimmer.
pros:nice pigmentation, shiny
cons: a bit sticky
overall, it was a good product. i will be repurchasing.
sandstone shimmer is a great neutral color, and born with it is probably their signature color, im guessing, and it's this adorable pick.
buy 1 or 2! they're only 6$ about

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I also bought this in Sugared honey. At first I thought I liked it, but the glitter makes it gritty. It's not as smooth as I thought it was. I do like that the lip gloss has a nice pinky mauve color that matches my lips perfectly and I don't mind the smell, but I can see why some people might not like it.