Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.4

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

these are great lip glosses to be worn alone, they dont work so well for layering, they tend to almost bunch up a bit

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't believe the good reviews!
I have used only Lancome lip glosses, but I run out and was desperate to try some affordable options.

Color Sensational Lip Gloss is simply awful! It's sticky, smells bad and + lasts for my lips only few hours - who has the patience to reapply the gloss every few hours?
Also - the applicator is simply silly. The lower lip is fine, but to apply on the upper you have to try so hard as it's so hard to work with.

Very dissapointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this lip gloss. I bought shade 095, Blush Essence. I got it on sale for under $4, and will toss it.

The smell is bad, it makes my lips itch, the applicator is odd and there is very little color payoff. If you want only a minimal amount of sheen, and the scent doesn't irritate you, this might work, but frankly there are better alternatives.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i like these i only have 2 tho, i prefer more of non shimmery gloss so the pink and orange ones were the only without shimmer

(The photo at the top is *not* the color sensational lip gloss, that's the creme gloss...the color sensational gloss is in a square tube)

This line is amazing! First of all the color is true to what it looks like in the tube and it's super opaque so each tube will last you a very long time. The colors are gorgeous and the statement colors enable you to stand out with your lip color with out trying too hard. The gloss is very pigmented a little goes a very long way, it smells nice, it feels really nice, it goes on smoothly and evenly, and stays put for 2-3 hours (as long as there's no drinking or eating activities then it comes off immediately). This is such a great value, I actually got mine from Ebay so I paid at most $5 per gloss with shipping.

I have lavender lavish, raspberry ablaze, and mirrored plum.

I love this stuff! I just got my first tube yesterday in the clearence section at walgreens for 97 cents! It was a steal! The color I got was 250 riveting rose its beautiful! Its very pigmented light moisturizing and smooth feeling! I will buy all the rest of the colors!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I adore these glosses. I like them better than the Revlon ones I've tried. The Revlon ones are not quite as consistent. These are very pigmented with no splotchiness. It is almost like a very creamy kind of lipstick or something. Love it! Yes, there is a scent that is orangy or something. I would prefer that be removed. I have four of these & will describe colors now:

"Born With It" is a light pink shimmery gloss. It is my least favorite of the four I own since there is not hardly any color. It just shows up on my lips as a clear shimmer.

"Sugared Honey" is the first color I purchased. It is a great color. It is categorized under the plum colors. I don't get super strong plum from this. It is reddish pinkish plumish pretty. I even get a bit of orange in there! Some nude. Very beautiful.

"Bronzed Broadway" is great, too. It is darker, but not garishly so. It is kind of a wine color. Not too brown. I'm not a huge fan of browns. Anyway, this is also a great color.

"Touch of Toffee" is a nude. It is matte without shimmer wherease the others are more shimmery. I would rather this nude color have a bit more peach or pink to it, but it is nice nontheless. I think this is a great color for everyday use.

UPDATE: I never find myself going for these glosses. They taste like orange sherbert. I just don't like the taste! The color is lovely still from each shade.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was quite pleased with maybelline's new shinesensational lip glosses, so i went ahead and bought 2 of these, in born with it, and sandstone shimmer.
pros:nice pigmentation, shiny
cons: a bit sticky
overall, it was a good product. i will be repurchasing.
sandstone shimmer is a great neutral color, and born with it is probably their signature color, im guessing, and it's this adorable pick.
buy 1 or 2! they're only 6$ about

I love the colour sensational lipsticks so much I thought I would give the lipgloss a whirl.

I have it in Nude Pearl which is a lovely pinky nude. I like to layer this over my rosier lipsticks to tone down the colour slightly and add some plumpness.

The lipgloss smells really nice, kind of fruity, and the texture and consistency is not too gloopy or sticky which is ace! The applicator spreads the glossy easily and even after a few hours it doesn't do that horrible goopy thing that lipglosses sometimes do on the lip.

I really like this gloss, I will definately be checking out the other colours too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up in Sandstone Shimmer without expecting too much. It was a BOGOF and I wanted the Pink Wink l/s. Anyway, I love this lip gloss. It has a fresh scent and gives an alluring shimmer without being too sparkly. I love Sandstone paired with my Rimmel l/l in Eastend Snob for a "nude lip" look, which I have never been able to pull off without looking washed out. Anyway, I definitely want some more colors!