Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm using Color Sensation Luscious Lips, and my favourite three are Tempting Toffeee, Cocoa Fever and Cherry Bloom. I love the shine, that lasts, but doesn't look 'deposited' if u know what I mean. These moisturize my lips and they feel soft and delicious for much longer than most other lipglosses. They also smell and taste really good...Yum!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love these lip glosses. After spending a small fortune on a bunch of Buxoms over the past few years, I got tired of my family complaining when I kissed them with the "burning lipstick." Plus, my $20 a pop lip gloss habit was hurting our budget. I was surprised when a chic friend recommended the ColorSensational lipsticks. I bought one, and liked it, but I prefer the natural look of a glossl, so I started checking out the ColorSensational lip glosses. Well, they are fabulous.
Pros:
~Excellent color range - I like a variety of choices
~Smooths my lips and keeps them soft- no flakes!
~Subtle shimmer - gives dimension without big glitters!
~Gentle orange scent that fades quickly
~Inexpensive - many of us are trying to cut back these days
~Available everywhere - no inconvenient trips to the mall
~True to color - if it looks pigmented in the tube, it is - if not, it's sheer
~Makes lips look full without burning sensation
~Lasts longer than other glosses I've tried - maybe 3 hours
Cons:
~A trifle sticky - long hair might get caught on a windy day
~Plain package - not bad, but totally plain squared tube
~You might not like the smell if you prefer unscented products

I have five colors:
Raspberry Sorbet - fruity pink with a gentle shimmer
Mocha Glaze - shimmering neutral sandy cafe au lait, but doesn't come
off "dead" on medium complexions
Sugared Honey - natural coraly-rose with a soft shimmer
Pink Perfection - very, very light pink, but it leaves a lovely pearly shine
Broadway Bronze - despite the silly name, it is a pretty bronzy-caramel

If you like your lips to look healthy and radiant, not too made up or fake, I think you will enjoy these glosses. And I like that in this time of belt-tightening, my favorite indulgence no longer costs me a $20 bill! I like to purchase them at Harmon with a coupon. I hope you enjoy!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lipgloss! I have Triple Yum, Strawberry Glaze & Sandstorm Shimmer. Saw them recently on clearence @ Target which makes me wonder if they're getting discontinued since they say they are limited edition....

You get great color payoff with these, they actually last & i happen to really like the scent which to me smells like sherbert. I also love the packaging. It's plain since there's nothing written on it but it makes it seem a little more chic imo.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this in Sugared Honey as well. It's a bit darker than the gloss I usually use but it looks good on me. Super pale lipgloss looks silly on my NW20 skin so the richness of this color is a welcome change. I really like the texture, it's very creamy but light and not sticky at all. The smell is a bit strange but it fades quickly. All in all, I really like it and will be using it frequently.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just bought this product about an hour ago and applied immediately. The shade i bought was pink perfection-it looks VERY pink in the package but on my lips is toned down, like my lips only better. So far it feels very moisturizing, and hasn't caused my lips to flake like most lipsticks and thicker glosses. I would go back for more of these, i particularly want the sugared honey, the reviews make it sound very pretty.