Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.8

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yes, I would totally buy this again and already have!

I have two colors. I first bought Iced Mocha, and later purchased Plum Luster. Both have nice pigment, not too much and not too little. Both stain my lips slightly, which I love in a lip gloss. Both are creamy feeling and moisturizing. Scent is sort of a creamsicle fruit flavor, and is much better done than a lot of other fruity lip gloss scents I've experienced.

Iced Mocha- Looks like a cool mocha brown with shimmer in the tube. On my lips looks like, a plummy pinky nude brown. I will purchase this color over and over and over again!

Plum Luster- Looks like a medium vibrant plum shade in the tube. One my lips it looks more like a brighter even more vibrant plum shade with a twist of berry pink thrown in. Brightens up my whole face, great for spring, or a statement lip!

Others note that the packaging is sleek, the color is show cased, and the overall design of the tube feels sort of high end-ish. Simple and but beautiful. I feel exactly the same! For Less than $6 at Walmart, I will go back to both replenish the shades I love, and try new colors!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First up: the scent! It is fruity, but in a plasticy kind of way. It's gag inducing, honestly. If this was the most amazing lipgloss in the world, I still wouldn't repurchase based on smell alone. I can't deal with that. Now, once on the lips, this lipgloss seems to be a nice barbie pink color. It's pretty. However, in about thirty minutes, it oxidizes into the ugly dark pink/purple color that looks and feels...dirty. I think it cost around seven dollars. I think people who are just beginning with makeup would like this more than I do, but I wouldn't reccomend this to them since I know there are better lipglosses that cost less.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product!! It makes perfect lips and it is not very expensive.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really loved this lip gloss:) It was not sticky or goopy, like some lip glosses, it gave off a nice, natural color (I bought it in "Touch of Toffee") and an adorable shimmer. I use it over eos lip balm and it lasts about 20-30 min. The only real downside would be the flavor, if it was more appealing, than this would truly be perfect lip gloss, but if you use it over a flavored lip balm (like eos or Burt's Bees) it's just fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got a bunch of them, because they didn't have tester where I got them. Since then, I've given them to everybody I know. The reason why I rated this one lippie is because I simple cannot handle the smell. It's so strong it makes my throat dry and gives me a headache. It lasts for a good amount of time, but at the same time manages to dry out my lips so bad I just want to wipe it off asap. It even leaves little white stuff along my lips which is extremely unattractive. Overall, I very much dislike this gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mocha glaze from this line is my default lip color. It's an orangey sort of pinkish color that suits my complexion well. There's some shimmer, but not too much, so I don't feel like I'm using something too young for me. It feels good on the lips and shows up wonderfully. It does not last long on me, but that could be because I bite my lips when working--nothing ever lasts on me. I've rebought this several times and have never regretted doing so.

I also tried Touch of Toffee and didn't care for it, but that's just because it was too close of a match for my own lip color for my taste. The feel of the product is just as good as that of Mocha Glaze.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i got this in cashmere rose and ust threw it in the trash after 2 or 3 uses... it is seriously disgunting... the texture is gooey and the strong smell is just cheap. i usually don't mind the smell of makeup, but this is just ridiculously over the top.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Selected shades: born with it (sheer beige pink), pink perfection (rosy pink), cranberry cocktail (brick red), lucious pink (sheer pale baby pink), high-tech plum (barbie pink)

Pros: moisturizing, not sticky, long-lasting, nice scent

Cons: none

Comments: These are great quality glosses, however the lighter shades are quite sheer. It does take a couple of layers to achieve full opacity, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable when wearing more. It's a very rich, creamy gloss without any stickiness. I only plan to re-purchase Lucious Pink and High-Tech Plum. Born With It was way too sheer, Cranberry Cocktail bled like crazy, and Pink Perfection just wasn't the pink I was looking for.

Will repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i kinda like this gloss. it's a little sheer for my likeing but it looks great over lipstck and it's not sticky

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This lipgloss isn't sticky and has a nice orangey scent. It has good lasting power and is a little glittery. The reason I took off a lippy is because this lipgloss tends to look dissimilar to its outward appearance. Definitely swatch this one properly before you buy it.