Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.7

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this lipgloss in the colour 460 "electric orange", a beautiful colour. Whilst it is a somewhat pigmented gloss, the staying power and moisture just wasn't up to parr for me.

I found that it didn't keep my lips moisturised for very long, accentuated dryness, and also feathered on my lips.

Another thing I didn't like was that it had a sweet taste. This is just a personal issue, and I am aware that some people like this aspect in a product, but I personally don't like that in lip products, because it makes me feel like the product builds up plaque on my teeth (again, just a personal issue).

The packaging is great, simple, and doesn't leek, but unfortunately the contents aren't too great. If I had to reccomend a drugstore lipgloss, it would have to be the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually don't wear lip glosses but I really wanted to get a mlbb color and some youtube beauty gurus recommended the color Iced Chocolate. It is a nude pinky brown. It is so pretty. It is semi-sheer and has great color pay off. This would look good alone or over nude lipsticks. The lip gloss itself is really light and glossy but not gooey, tacky, and sticky! Highly recommend because it is not sticky at all :)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the best gloss I have bought in all my makeup life. I got Salsa Sun love this coral color, doesn´t feel sticky at all. Definitely I ´ll buy it again.. Love my Salsa Sun...