Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.2

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this at a discount at a Christmas tree shop (the retail chain) In the shade 'Coral heat' This is an amazing summer colour, and will definitely go with me to Colorado in a few months. It's not sticky, the formula and applicator feel amazing.

I bought this lip gloss in the electric orange shade, i was very disapointed the colour didnt suit me at all! I found it was overpriced for what it was, it didnt stay on for long at all i found my self reapplying it all the time. I dont use this product anymore.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I bought this gloss in Plum Luster after failing to locate the elusive Mirrored Plum shade anywhere in the universe. I am very pleasantly surprised with this gloss. It is beautifully opaque, shiny, long wearing (even after eating), and doesn't bleed. That is a lot more than can be said for many high end brands!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Great looking, classy lipgloss, it doesn't have staying power, but anyway, it looks and feels good and it is cheap so reapplying is not wasteful. Will buy again and try more colours.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love these again I am a lipgloss junkie. I Love my lips to shine and look great. These are very cheap and do a great job for the money. The smell is not over powering and the consistany of the product is great. These lipgloss are great they have more then enough colors and every one that is looking for a gloss will find a color that they like. Try these if you have not. I get the ones that go with the lipstick that I have. Which is almost all of them.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love these lipglosses sooo much. I saw them on sale at Kmart for $10AUD each so I grabbed two, in cranberry cocktail and mocha glaze. They are both gorgeous colours, the mocha glaze I wear pretty much every day and the cranberry for when I go out. They are super pigmented, but you can go for a more sheer look with them as well which is fantastic. They last a long time and are very moisturising. I will most definitely be buying them again!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was quite pleased with maybelline's new shinesensational lip glosses, so i went ahead and bought 2 of these, in born with it, and sandstone shimmer.
pros:nice pigmentation, shiny
cons: a bit sticky
overall, it was a good product. i will be repurchasing.
sandstone shimmer is a great neutral color, and born with it is probably their signature color, im guessing, and it's this adorable pick.
buy 1 or 2! they're only 6$ about

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up in Sandstone Shimmer without expecting too much. It was a BOGOF and I wanted the Pink Wink l/s. Anyway, I love this lip gloss. It has a fresh scent and gives an alluring shimmer without being too sparkly. I love Sandstone paired with my Rimmel l/l in Eastend Snob for a "nude lip" look, which I have never been able to pull off without looking washed out. Anyway, I definitely want some more colors!

It's good but it needs to be more pigmented. I wanted to see the color in the tube on my lips but it didn't do that exactly. So wear it with a similar colored lipstick.

I purchased this in Plum-tastic. This lip gloss is light feeling, shiny, and semi-sheer. It does not feel sticky, and has a faint fruity smell. It is very moisturizing as well.