Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Dry

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

these are great lip glosses to be worn alone, they dont work so well for layering, they tend to almost bunch up a bit

I love this stuff! I just got my first tube yesterday in the clearence section at walgreens for 97 cents! It was a steal! The color I got was 250 riveting rose its beautiful! Its very pigmented light moisturizing and smooth feeling! I will buy all the rest of the colors!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I recently bought this in Perfect Pink. The local Rexall was having a huge sale and all Maybelline products were 30%, therefore this gloss only ended up costing me $6. Really wish I had grabbed some more!

PROS:
nicely pigmented
doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the lips
great staying power for a gloss
excellent packaging (I prefer minimalist packaging)
very little taste or smell
great price for the quality

CONS:
none that I can think of

I am a very fair, cool toned, dark blonde with blue/green eyes and have been hunting for the perfect pink that wouldn't clash with my complexion or bring out the redness in my skin. This is perfect; slightly lighter than my natural lip colour and with no hint of gold. Will definitely repurchase in this colour and hoping to pick up a few more colours soon!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! I've been using it for almost a year, and it's great. It stays on a long time when i wear it over my lipstick. I wear it in plum tastic, and the color is really pretty!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lipgloss! I have Triple Yum, Strawberry Glaze & Sandstorm Shimmer. Saw them recently on clearence @ Target which makes me wonder if they're getting discontinued since they say they are limited edition....

You get great color payoff with these, they actually last & i happen to really like the scent which to me smells like sherbert. I also love the packaging. It's plain since there's nothing written on it but it makes it seem a little more chic imo.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this lip gloss in Born With It, and I love it. Goes on nicely, great color that goes with anything (nice neutral pink) and it feels good on. It is not sticky at all and feels moisturizing. Doesn't irritate my lips at all, and I have had some problems with other products. Only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is the fragrance. I usually only get fragrance free products but got this anyway as it sounded so good and was on sale at Walgreens - and I am happy with it - but it does have sort of a fruity bubblegum fragrance. Luckily that fades very quickly so it doesn't bother me after the initial application. Overall great color, great price, feels great, love it. I plan to get more colors too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Born With It. It's the quintessential pearly pink lipgloss that goes with everything. The color is very sheer, but I wasn't expecting vivid color from a lipgloss. The smooth silky feel of this gloss makes it very special to me. I love it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I also bought this in Sugared honey. At first I thought I liked it, but the glitter makes it gritty. It's not as smooth as I thought it was. I do like that the lip gloss has a nice pinky mauve color that matches my lips perfectly and I don't mind the smell, but I can see why some people might not like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very comparable to a lipgloss from NYC, they look the same and the texture is the same. I like the colors, but it's not a very shiny gloss. It's a toned down "grown up" gloss. There is a doe foot wand, so little product comes out. If you want a subtle look it's fine, but NYC is cheaper.