Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

Filtered by skin type : Other

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Not sticky, no taste, slight bubblegum orange-y scent, wears ok- but Broadway Bronze in the tube wasn't the color on lips. Color was way too light when applied.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

First of all I have fallen in LOVE with the packaging!! It's so sleek looking! I do find it odd that there is no label of any kind on the tube like most of the drugstorre brands have.All this one has is a tiny sticker on the bottom that you can't even read.Maybe that's why I like it?I do know for a fact that I bought Cranberry Cocktail.It looks like a rosy red in the tube,but on my pigmented lips it looks exactly like it's name.This is a very pretty red that isn't too bright.It has pretty good coverage and lasting power for a gloss.It has subtle shimmer to it,which I was worried about at first,because I hate lip products with a frost finish,but the shimmer in this is hardly detected once on.It feels nice and smooth,not sticky or goopy.