Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love these lip glosses. After spending a small fortune on a bunch of Buxoms over the past few years, I got tired of my family complaining when I kissed them with the "burning lipstick." Plus, my $20 a pop lip gloss habit was hurting our budget. I was surprised when a chic friend recommended the ColorSensational lipsticks. I bought one, and liked it, but I prefer the natural look of a glossl, so I started checking out the ColorSensational lip glosses. Well, they are fabulous.
Pros:
~Excellent color range - I like a variety of choices
~Smooths my lips and keeps them soft- no flakes!
~Subtle shimmer - gives dimension without big glitters!
~Gentle orange scent that fades quickly
~Inexpensive - many of us are trying to cut back these days
~Available everywhere - no inconvenient trips to the mall
~True to color - if it looks pigmented in the tube, it is - if not, it's sheer
~Makes lips look full without burning sensation
~Lasts longer than other glosses I've tried - maybe 3 hours
Cons:
~A trifle sticky - long hair might get caught on a windy day
~Plain package - not bad, but totally plain squared tube
~You might not like the smell if you prefer unscented products

I have five colors:
Raspberry Sorbet - fruity pink with a gentle shimmer
Mocha Glaze - shimmering neutral sandy cafe au lait, but doesn't come
off "dead" on medium complexions
Sugared Honey - natural coraly-rose with a soft shimmer
Pink Perfection - very, very light pink, but it leaves a lovely pearly shine
Broadway Bronze - despite the silly name, it is a pretty bronzy-caramel

If you like your lips to look healthy and radiant, not too made up or fake, I think you will enjoy these glosses. And I like that in this time of belt-tightening, my favorite indulgence no longer costs me a $20 bill! I like to purchase them at Harmon with a coupon. I hope you enjoy!

Just saw this new product yesterday at my CVS for about $6. I purchased it in Sugared Honey -- a sort of natural cool pink. I love it!! I had low expectations for a Maybelline gloss (I've never been a big fan) but the color is beautiful, the texture is lovely, and the staying power is pretty good. I also love the packaging. Very sleek. It does have a bit of a citrus-y taste at first that I'm not in love with, but goes away quickly. Pretty good product, not HG or anything for me, but nice.

i could probably write a book of all the reasons why i am absolutely in love with these glosses but i'll save you the time and effort and instead will write dot points.

pros;
-great pigmentation
-wonderful smell
-i love them
-feel super creamy on the lips
-none sticky
-do not taste gross
-did i mention i love them?
-great color selection
-inexpensive
- and i love them

cons;
-if you have one you will get addicted and will want to get every single color in the line!

okay i really tried to find a real con for these.... i swear i did but i cannot find one. that is just further proof of how awesome these really are!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have four of these: Broadway Bronze, Sugared Honey, Plum-tastic, and a pink one, the medium clear pink. The only quibble I have with these is with the silver micro-glitter they contain, but that doesn't bother me enough to deduct a lippie for it. I really adore the texture of these glosses...if I was Goldilocks and messing around in the Three Bears' house, this would be Baby Bear's lipgloss. Not too sticky, not too slippery, makes my lips feel so good! The colors are all just downright flattering as well. I always wait for a BOGO sale and then pick up a couple things from the Colorsensational line. I love it!

This lip gloss totally exceeded any expectations I have. I really love it! I bought one in Sandstone Shimmer, which is a light-neutral color with a subtle shimmer.

First off, I love how it makes my lips look. It lightens them up a bit without washing them out. The shine it gives my lips is the perfect amount: Not too much, not too little.

This gloss tends to stay in place after application; it won't slide around and show up on any other areas on your face. The gloss has a pretty good staying power too. It lasts a good 4 hours, which is much better than most drug store lip glosses.

I've found that this gloss can somewhat get on the tacky/sticky side, but it isn't bad at all. The product always feels comfortable on my lips.

There isn't a taste to this gloss, and the smell is actually quite pleasant. The smell is a very light grapefruit scent. It isn't overwhelming, and you probably won't be able to smell it after you put it on your lips. That's fine by me though. I'd rather have a subtle to no smell instead of an overwhelmingly bad smell.

I think this is quite a fantastic lip gloss. I'll be happy to purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

First of all let me say, I'm not a lip gloss fan at all. I don't like how it feels on my lips, and I certainly don't appreciate random strands of my hair being glued to my mouth whenever a light breeze decides to blow. I'm more of a matte/satin lip lover and that's usually what I always stick with.
Then I chanced upon this little gem whilst enjoying a swatch-athon at my local Boots with my friend. It seemed inconspicuous enough to warrant a try so I picked up the shade 'naked star' and decided to give it a go. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
This is a lip gloss without the sticky gloopiness that accompanies most lip glosses. It goes on smoothly, the consistency isn't too runny and the finish is nice and shimmery. The packaging is nice and slim, compact enough to carry around without any hassle.
This specific shade looks great on my skin-tone (Mac NC30) and can be worn over a nude lipstick, or even a pink one to neutralise it a touch. I really like how 'naked star' looks on my lips (I've tried some other shades but this one is definitely my favourite out of the lot) so I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. Let's just say, this lip gloss has convinced me into giving lip glosses another chance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought one of these at CVS pharmacy and loved it so much I went back for two more. The colors are fantastic - not too shiney and not too dull - just right for every day, but the choices of color are very wearable.

They go on smoothly and do not dry the lips, and they stay on most of the day. Not all day, but it is a gloss and easy to reapply with precision.

They also have a great scent. Not all the time, but when you apply them, they smell like pineapple candy. Then the smell subsides. But the smell does put a smile on your face, it is that nice.

Let me repeat, the colors are fantastic. That alone is a reason to buy these. And of course, the price is right. A great drugstore find!

I'm really surprised by how much I like this lipgloss. I picked it up at the clearance bin at Target (come on, it came with a free lip liner, what was I supposed to do, walk away?) and to tell the truth, I wasn't expecting much. I don't really buy drugstore lip products and I found this to be lovely. I got the color Cranberry Cocktail and it's true to it's name, an off red that's highly pigmented. The texture is amazing, it's smooth, medium thickness and not sticky at all. I'm really happy that this isn't just another berry color that is too sheer, it definitely packs a punch. Looks great on top of lipstick too.

I bought this lip gloss in Plumtastic. It's my first purchase from Maybelline's Color Sensational line. I am very happy with it. It is quite pigmented, not too sheer. So many lip glosses I try are just too sheer, barely any color. Sometimes that's the look you want, but I really prefer a lip gloss that provides a generous amount of color, and this one does.

It is not sticky or gloppy. It goes on very smoothly. I found it to be quite long lasting, too. I didn't need to reapply it for several hours after. It did not leave my lips dry. It doesn't have an unpleasant taste or smell. I just can't find anything bad to say about it.

It's a great product, especially for the price. I want to try this in other colors, definitely plan to buy more.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I chose this gloss in "Pink Perfection". This gloss doesn't have much shine, but I can work with it. "Pink Perfection" looks like a milky pinky nude gloss with silver shimmers on my pigmented lips (I'm NC35), it also seems like a frost (and so far, the only frost that works for me). It does tingle on my first application. It goes on very smooth and when I smack my lips together, it feels smooth. It also feels very thick, and it's stickier than my HG gloss (Revlon Super Lustrous), but not as sticky as MAC. As for staying power, it's okay. For now, this is definitely my HG pink gloss for the winter/fall (I use to wear MAC's Fluterose). I'm thinking of going back for more, in different colors. Would definitely repurchase this. I wish it had SPF though (I sometimes put Revlon's Super Lustrous Shine City on top for the SPF).
~~~EDIT~~~
I just noticed my lips. It's pinkier than normal. After the gloss wears off, I'm left with a tint on my lip, very pretty.