Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Saw this lipgloss on display in RiteAid and me being a gloss girl decided to try it i got the color Pink Perfection and im a dark skinned woman of color and i love pinks but ladies i am so dissapointed in this it comes with a regular wand applicator and the formula is smooth and gives nice shine but NO LASTING POWER if you are looking for something that will stay at least for a little while then this is not it i even applied it at home and check myself in the mirror after a little bit no gloss completely gone this is like discount brand which some do last longer than this i wouldnt recommend this it SUCKS

Just saw this new product yesterday at my CVS for about $6. I purchased it in Sugared Honey -- a sort of natural cool pink. I love it!! I had low expectations for a Maybelline gloss (I've never been a big fan) but the color is beautiful, the texture is lovely, and the staying power is pretty good. I also love the packaging. Very sleek. It does have a bit of a citrus-y taste at first that I'm not in love with, but goes away quickly. Pretty good product, not HG or anything for me, but nice.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very comparable to a lipgloss from NYC, they look the same and the texture is the same. I like the colors, but it's not a very shiny gloss. It's a toned down "grown up" gloss. There is a doe foot wand, so little product comes out. If you want a subtle look it's fine, but NYC is cheaper.

I like that the gloss is not to thick and not to thin. The scent is similar to the shine seduction glosses, but the consistency is a bit thicker. The lasting power is not all that but when the color fades it leaves a balmy feel on your lips. I got sugered honey, it is sort of a pinky bronze, which makes my lips look nude with a healthy shine. I will go back for the other colors!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Unlike the new Maybelline lippies, I've ventured out with the new glosses (in terms of shades) and have bought about six of them--the nudes, pinks, and a deep raspberry. The pigment is good, formula is non sticky and gives a nice shine. I don't like how skinny the tube is (though you still get a lot of gloss)...cause the applicator is kinda hard to get in and out and is not a soft doe applicator. Only someone who owns 100 glosses would understand, lol. Highly recommended as a far cheaper alternative to other DS and high end brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have't tried these, but they look like Sally Hansen's discontinued lip glosses which I loved. Does anyone know if these are sister companies and if the formulas are similar?

I purchased this in Plum-tastic. This lip gloss is light feeling, shiny, and semi-sheer. It does not feel sticky, and has a faint fruity smell. It is very moisturizing as well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just bought this product about an hour ago and applied immediately. The shade i bought was pink perfection-it looks VERY pink in the package but on my lips is toned down, like my lips only better. So far it feels very moisturizing, and hasn't caused my lips to flake like most lipsticks and thicker glosses. I would go back for more of these, i particularly want the sugared honey, the reviews make it sound very pretty.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this in Sugared Honey as well. It's a bit darker than the gloss I usually use but it looks good on me. Super pale lipgloss looks silly on my NW20 skin so the richness of this color is a welcome change. I really like the texture, it's very creamy but light and not sticky at all. The smell is a bit strange but it fades quickly. All in all, I really like it and will be using it frequently.

It's good but it needs to be more pigmented. I wanted to see the color in the tube on my lips but it didn't do that exactly. So wear it with a similar colored lipstick.