Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, FIL D36361/1

these are great lip glosses to be worn alone, they dont work so well for layering, they tend to almost bunch up a bit

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Felt very sticky and had a very disgusting taste. I think it dried out my lips more than anything and the sparkle shimmer was too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't believe the good reviews!
I have used only Lancome lip glosses, but I run out and was desperate to try some affordable options.

Color Sensational Lip Gloss is simply awful! It's sticky, smells bad and + lasts for my lips only few hours - who has the patience to reapply the gloss every few hours?
Also - the applicator is simply silly. The lower lip is fine, but to apply on the upper you have to try so hard as it's so hard to work with.

Very dissapointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this at a discount at a Christmas tree shop (the retail chain) In the shade 'Coral heat' This is an amazing summer colour, and will definitely go with me to Colorado in a few months. It's not sticky, the formula and applicator feel amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this lip gloss. I bought shade 095, Blush Essence. I got it on sale for under $4, and will toss it.

The smell is bad, it makes my lips itch, the applicator is odd and there is very little color payoff. If you want only a minimal amount of sheen, and the scent doesn't irritate you, this might work, but frankly there are better alternatives.

I bought this lip gloss in the electric orange shade, i was very disapointed the colour didnt suit me at all! I found it was overpriced for what it was, it didnt stay on for long at all i found my self reapplying it all the time. I dont use this product anymore.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i like these i only have 2 tho, i prefer more of non shimmery gloss so the pink and orange ones were the only without shimmer

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

First of all let me say, I'm not a lip gloss fan at all. I don't like how it feels on my lips, and I certainly don't appreciate random strands of my hair being glued to my mouth whenever a light breeze decides to blow. I'm more of a matte/satin lip lover and that's usually what I always stick with.
Then I chanced upon this little gem whilst enjoying a swatch-athon at my local Boots with my friend. It seemed inconspicuous enough to warrant a try so I picked up the shade 'naked star' and decided to give it a go. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
This is a lip gloss without the sticky gloopiness that accompanies most lip glosses. It goes on smoothly, the consistency isn't too runny and the finish is nice and shimmery. The packaging is nice and slim, compact enough to carry around without any hassle.
This specific shade looks great on my skin-tone (Mac NC30) and can be worn over a nude lipstick, or even a pink one to neutralise it a touch. I really like how 'naked star' looks on my lips (I've tried some other shades but this one is definitely my favourite out of the lot) so I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. Let's just say, this lip gloss has convinced me into giving lip glosses another chance.

(The photo at the top is *not* the color sensational lip gloss, that's the creme gloss...the color sensational gloss is in a square tube)

This line is amazing! First of all the color is true to what it looks like in the tube and it's super opaque so each tube will last you a very long time. The colors are gorgeous and the statement colors enable you to stand out with your lip color with out trying too hard. The gloss is very pigmented a little goes a very long way, it smells nice, it feels really nice, it goes on smoothly and evenly, and stays put for 2-3 hours (as long as there's no drinking or eating activities then it comes off immediately). This is such a great value, I actually got mine from Ebay so I paid at most $5 per gloss with shipping.

I have lavender lavish, raspberry ablaze, and mirrored plum.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have the Colour coffee kiss which is a nude browny beige with hints of glitter. its very natural, light and non sticky. I would say it lasts for a long time but touch ups would be needed.
Lastly the sleek packaging is absolutely adorable and purse friendly.it is fairly inexpensive. however this is not a absolute must have in your collection