Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

on 3/19/2017 3:35:00 PM

this foundation has good cover but no full cover. I think that is more for wear in special occasion because is so heavy. I have combination skin and the foundation sometimes is too grease for me.

on 3/16/2016 9:39:00 PM

I have acne prone skin, with breakouts mainly around my chin/mouth and jawline, I have quite an oily t zone but the rest of my skin is fairly normal. I don't think I would use this foundation every day, after about 5-6 hours of wear it started to feel a bit slick and heavy and it became quite shiny in my t zone after a few hours, especially around my nose, even with setting powder. I also found it didn't do much in the way of covering fresh breakouts unless I layered it on. However for a night out with friends or a one off event it does the job and I always keep a bottle lying around for when I run out of my more expensive foundation and need a more affordable product. Finding the right shade may also be a problem as I could only really wear it if I had fake tan on, I have quite fair skin naturally but even their lightest shade is too dark for me. I did find that it didn't create any new breakouts or make any current acne worse which was fantastic! It did oxidise a bit but nothing to extreme.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this not knowing what I was getting. I normally use Revlon Whipped cream but they have been out for weeks in the color I need where I live. I was in a bind and needed something that would stay on my face all day out in the heat. I have to say this stuff doesnt budge thru the rain, sweat and humidity. I live in Florida so that is saying alot. For me it is not full coverage. It is ok for me to wear to work but really prefer my Revlon for dressing up. I use the sand beige color. My skin can be oily at times but it doesnt seem to be a problem with this. I dont like the bottle but it is what it is. It works for what I need it for so that is all that matters to me.

on 4/25/2015 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this foundation a week ago and I will say that it is not for me. It has a thick consistency and is meant to be full coverage. I do not like this product for myself because I do have acne, as well as acne scars and this foundation did not look good over my fair skin and imperfections. It sat in every crevise it could. It does however live up to it's potential for being matifiying but it felt and looked cakey to me after a setting spray. I tried to apply it every way possible and best result was with my fingers or a damp beauty blender. It sets very quickly and the color rangers are not that great. I am pale and the lightest shade was not light enough. It was almost orange. If you don't blend it properly it can look patchy. I also tried to add moaitueizor to this foundation and still just not impressed....

I really love the coverage of this foundation, although I wear it in classic ivory. It was matched perfectly to my skin in store but unfortunately in some weather conditions it goes really orange ! And I find it really hard to blend it around my neck no matter what tool I use (fingers,brush,sponge&beauty blender). The foundation most certainly lives up to it's 24 hour rep but after a few hours it felt really heavy on my skin and all I wanted to do was wash it off and re apply it. The pricing where I live is $22 (aud) which seems pricey in comparison to America and other places. So far this is the only foundation that has actually stayed on my face for more then a few hours without change, all in all it's an OKAY product I have normal skin and this didn't cause any breakouts and I apply it full coverage.

I bought this a while back when I was trying to find something that was like Revlon Colorstay, but kinder to my skin. I'm not sure if it would have caused any breakouts because I never even made it out of the house with this on.
This was bad. Very bad.
The packaging is okay looking, but it doesn't have a pump, so it's inconvenient before you even start to apply it. I bought it in porcelain ivory, but it is not anything close to that. It wasn't just a little bit too dark, this looked absolutely orange, and besides that, the consistency was just weird. It felt like no other foundation I have tried. It seemed to set right into your skin, like I was just applying some kind of dull, dry tangerine stain to my face. It didn't cover my blemishes well either.
Even if you had a shade that matched your skin tone, I can't see how this would be a good product for anyone. Threw it in the garbage after a two or three tries, don't recommend to anyone.

on 3/6/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade: sand beige

PROS:
- medium to full coverage
- nice staying power
- good for dry skin

CONS:
- no pump

I have used this the past few years, simply because it was the only decent drugstore foundation I could find. Decent staying power, but began settling into creases pretty badly once I got oily. Coverage was ok. I find that it does rub off pretty easily.

on 2/27/2015 9:08:00 PM

I like a full coverage foundation, and with a bit of concealer on flaws and some powder to set my face, I achieve a flawless full coverage look. I don't like that it doesn't come with a pump, but this is such an amazing product that it doesn't bother me as much. The shade range could be better, I have fair skin and even the lightest shades in the range are quite orangey, but I do love this foundation it's my HG and I'm onto my 4th bottle

on 2/27/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this product. It goes on smoothly and blends into my skintone really well. And it's staying power is amazing. Ive used it in really hot and humid climates and even without primer it stays on for hours - even if you are sweating profusely. I definitely think it would stay 24hours if you lived in a cold dry climate. I easily break out in pimples and it isn't too oily for my skin either so I don't break out.