Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.7

on 8/8/2016 5:41:00 PM

This liquid liner is pretty whatever. But it's like the "best whatever" because I always go back to it every time I get another drugstore liquid liner. I've been using the liquid liner since I was in high school and the reason why I use it cause it's the only drugstore liquid liner that has a thin felt tip. The longevity is pretty good as long as your eyes don't get watery, so it's definitely not water resistant. I just can't find any other liquid liner that's better and sort of affordable. Also, this liquid liner is about $7-$9 (USD) depending where you live. So it's pretty pricey for drugstore (compared to other liquid liners without the felt tips where are like $5 and under).

on 5/2/2016 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After searching every drugstore makeup line for a brown liquid eyeliner felt tip, I finally found this product from Maybelline in the shade Brownish Black which is a rich espresso colour. It is so hard to find brown liquid liners recently as a lot of brands seem to be offering only black liquids which I think is too severe and unflattering. This product applies very nicely and dries quickly. I wish it lasted longer on my lash line (by the end of the day, it's almost unnoticeable), but the quality of the felt tip applicator and liquid formula are very good.

To Read all 480 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/13/2016 3:50:00 AM

This is my go to liquid eyeliner. However, I must admit that this is only the second liquid eyeliner I ever tried... The first being some cheap one from Walmart that made me question all liquid eyeliners out there. But my friend told me about this product and it seemed to work for here so I decided to give it a shot even though she has pretty normal (not oily) eyelids while I have very oily skin overall. Since the first time I tried it a few years ago, I am on my third tube. I do not use it everyday though, hence why I'm only on my third tube after so long. With that being said, the most recent time I bought this, I noticed that the formula has changed or I have gotten a bad one because the liner started to streak and was not as pigmented as my previous one. So I exchanged it for another new one and all was good in the world. This product is pigmented (if you don't get a bad batch) and easy to remove (I can just damp my fingers, gentle rub my eyes, and the product will come off, this could be a good and bad thing). It lasts throughout the whole day but does flake from time to time, not very often though.

on 3/19/2016 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had to throw this out after only 2 days use due to it runs and disappeared!!
I have allergies and watery eyes and did not realize this has no water resistant hold under those circumstances.
Can you imagine being at a wedding or other nice occasion and having this lousy eyeliner run on you😹
Waste of money.

on 3/12/2016 2:18:00 AM

Maybelline product number 282727 that is terrible. This is actually the product that made me realize that I absolutely despise this brand. Bought this and it was watery and grey wouldn't dry. Looked like paint water. Bought a new one at a different store weeks later. Same thing. I hate this product so much. I threw it in the garbage completely full. This is probably the only product that I actually hate. I'm not kidding. do not buy this. Beauty gurus are full of shit.

I really wanted to like this eyeliner. I saw it had decent reviews, and the price was right. This is an extremely watery product. The colour payoff was decent but nothing to rave about. I don't have oily/dry skin and this eyeliner was flaking off all day, making my makeup look "slept in." I think I'll stick to my Lorac eyeliner.

This is exactly like the Lancome artliner but I don't like either of them. Neither are waterproof but this at least is a true black. My eyes get pretty watery so this is gone within minutes.

on 2/20/2016 12:43:00 AM

I've been using this eyeliner for 6-7 years now, and always come back to it. My makeup regimen consists mostly of higher grade products like Nars and Benefit, but no liquid eyeliner I've tried compares to this. Handle is a great size for controlling the product, stays on all day and even night if I go out, and a bottle lasts months (even though I know I should switch it out more often). Just buy this, it's perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

When i first got this i didn't really like it because i wasn't really used to the tip, but it's grown on me now and i find it easy to use! I have really oily lids so I put concealer and powder on them and this does stay quite a while when i've done that. I think is might be repurchase-worthy but i want to try a few other liquid eyeliners first (because i'm a product junkie lol). That said I like maybelline's master precise eyeliner better, due to the pen shape I find it easier to use. If i could I would give this a 3.5

on 11/15/2015 9:41:00 AM

I have to say I really like this eyeliner. It's a felt tip applicator and quite easy to use. The color Blackest Brown is a beautiful brown color. It glides on easily and helps me do the winged liner. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this and would repurchase!