Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline - Line StilettoMaybelline - Line StilettoStilleto EyelinerMaybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyelinerLine Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

3.7

on 4/14/2019 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim when I ran out of my nyx liquid liner and what a mistake that was... The tip is not pointed enough so it was impossible to get a crisp wing without using cotton swabs to clean it up (which I don’t have time for since liquid liner takes too much time for me anyways). I also noticed that midday, the liner was crumbling off to where I had patches of no liner. So annoying. Will not buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have Asian hooded eyelids, so I have a lot of space between my eyes and eyebrows and a little fold on each of my lids. As I experimented with different eyeliners growing up, I found that the fold caused whatever eyeliner I put on to smudge throughout the day. Wanting to do an everyday winged/catliner, I knew liquid was the way to go.

The felt tip on this eyeliner makes it so easy to make the perfect lines and edges. It's not so immovable that I can't fix any mistake either. I just use a damp q-tip to fix my edges when some product has gone astray. The formula doesn't smudge on my lids, but it does crumble/flake off a little at the edges, but that's mostly my fault because the outer edges of my eyes tend to be where I wipe my eyes throughout the day because of allergies and because my eyes tear up whenever I yawn (so annoying).

You know the product is running out when you go to apply it and the liquid is very thin and sheer. sometimes I wish this had a more matte finish like a gel liner, but for the price and the precision in how it creates beautiful lines, I don't mind. I highly recommend this liner for beginners practicing experimenting with eyeliner shapes and for anyone, like me, who wears catliner/winged eyeliner daily.

on 1/29/2018 5:57:00 PM

Out of all my eyeliners, I love this one the most. It's opaque and the brush allows for super clean lines. It's awesome for doing wings and lasts all day without flaking but still comes off easily with a bit of coconut oil. Definite win!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nope for me. I bought the blackest black colorIf it's true to its name but I found that the finish was almost glossy which isn't a big deal to me. Not matte at all. The Felt tip Applicator is flimsy but yet too thick to give a thin line. The product will settle into any line you may have. Overall it's pretty cheap and I'll probably pass it along

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Didn't really care much for this at first. The wand is weird and doesn't let you get that nice taperd wing tip and the formula is watery. But I have to give points just for the fact that it comes in Brown. The shade brownish black is not black but more of a espresso color. Once I learned how to use the wand it came in handy for days where I wanted to just darken up my lash line for a more natural look.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This liquid liner is not the best but it gets the job done. When I'm doing a simple cat eye I whip this baby out. Yes, its a little runny BUT its not too watery or anything like that where you can't accomplish your desired look. Honestly, I think this product is for the more experienced (or any liquid liner really). When I first got my hands on this I sucked at using it. Though, my skills aren't all to blame. I think the process would have been easier if the applicator was a little more sharper at the end. Because of the brush's dullness, I find myself using tape to get a more crisp wing than a free hand would provide. So overall, its alright. I wouldn't really recommend to a friend but its whatever.

on 6/5/2017 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in brownish black and black, and I have yet to try out the black. For me, if the eyeliner is liquid and black, it transfers onto my eyelid but if it had glitter and black, it would stay put for the rest of the night, it might flake a bit but that's better than smudging. I purchased this product on a whim and was curious to see how it would fare and it's not bad.

The big FAT CON > $14, wayy out of budge from $2 😐

on 4/4/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My main gripe with this eyeliner is the felt tip brush - i don't know if it's just the one I bought, but it does not have a fine enough tip for me to be making thin lines. The formula is just okay - nothing to rave about. But because I hate the tip of this so much, I'll be throwing this out.

on 8/8/2016 5:41:00 PM

This liquid liner is pretty whatever. But it's like the "best whatever" because I always go back to it every time I get another drugstore liquid liner. I've been using the liquid liner since I was in high school and the reason why I use it cause it's the only drugstore liquid liner that has a thin felt tip. The longevity is pretty good as long as your eyes don't get watery, so it's definitely not water resistant. I just can't find any other liquid liner that's better and sort of affordable. Also, this liquid liner is about $7-$9 (USD) depending where you live. So it's pretty pricey for drugstore (compared to other liquid liners without the felt tips where are like $5 and under).

on 5/2/2016 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After searching every drugstore makeup line for a brown liquid eyeliner felt tip, I finally found this product from Maybelline in the shade Brownish Black which is a rich espresso colour. It is so hard to find brown liquid liners recently as a lot of brands seem to be offering only black liquids which I think is too severe and unflattering. This product applies very nicely and dries quickly. I wish it lasted longer on my lash line (by the end of the day, it's almost unnoticeable), but the quality of the felt tip applicator and liquid formula are very good.