MAC Buzz Lipgloss (Naked Honey Collection)

MAC Buzz Lipgloss (Naked Honey Collection)
Buzz lipglass by MAC

4.6

on 3/27/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this bronze/plum sparkly color...for me it works well because my lips are pretty dark so it's not a severe color change like the other reviewers are having. Only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I like trying new things!

on 6/23/2010 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Such a pretty gloss. Glad to have found this at a CCO. Very pleasant bronzey copper color with tiny shimmers. WOC, this gloss will be your best friend. MAC needs to add more colors like this to their permanent line.

on 9/23/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Oh, if only MAC would add this to the permanent lipglass line. I think there are holes in that line, and bronze-browns are definitely a lack in their perm collection.

This was my hands-down fave item in the Naked Honey collection. I bought 3 of them, and now I wish I had gotten a few more. They're sold out online and in my local store, which is a shame. This, by itself, is a nice natural look on my lips. With a deeper lipstick underneath, or a comparable one (ie Charismatic is nice), it's a lovely daytime or casual evening lip. With Get Rich Quick dazzleglass, it pops with a shinyness that goes perfectly with my Sephora gold powder bronzer and a nice peach-to-copper type blush or mineral blush.

I get a lot of compliments about my "glow" when I use this lipglass. :)

A beautiful lipglass that suits my NC42ish coloring and is versatile with other lippies and dazzlers.

Love it.

Bring it back, MAC!!!!!!!!

on 8/15/2009 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Lipglass, and this is the perfect color. Most of the time, glosses tend to go pink on me, but this stays very prettily brownish/bronze. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. And of course, like all Lipglasses, smells devine and stays on forever.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is probably my favorite lipglass that I own and I definitely plan on picking up a backup before the collection goes away. I LOVE this gloss. It is the perfect color for almost any look (although not all). It's natural enough that I can wear it casually but the color is also interesting enough to wear when going out and dressing up. Whenever I put it on my lips look so full and glossy in a way that I haven't experienced with anything else.

For reference, I'm slightly paler than NW20 so it can definitely look good on paler women.

I think this is a good color to pick up if you wanted to try something in the brown family that has enough color to make it more easily wearable by a lot of people.

on 6/27/2009 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this lipgloss--probably my favorite product from the Naked Honey collection. I'm NC35 and am guessing this one looks best on girls with my complexion and darker. It's just a gorgeous, bronzey-gold gloss flecked with little glittery gold pieces. Perfect with a tan and with bronzer. I don't think MAC has anything like it in their permanent collection, so I picked up a back-up, which is something I never do anymore.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow- I dont think I have every purchased a l/g that looked quite this bad on me. I even tried it with multiple l/s and l/l combinations, but all I got was a weird bronze-y looking dark orange.

It looked gorgeous in the tube, but back it goes....

on 6/24/2009 12:52:00 AM

I tried this on at the MAC counter...normally, bronzy colors do not look that good on my cool complexion. This ALMOST made the cut. I had ordered some Naked Honey e/s and lotion online, and didn't get to see the collection in person until after I placed my order (When will I learn to wait?). I have highly pigmented lips, and I have to say that this gloss neatly covered up my natural color, so it's got more pigment than most regular lipglosses. It was a lovely bronzy color and would be great with a tan, but on me, with my very pale/pinkish complexion, it was just this side of too much bronze/orange. Dispite making my lips look great, it didn't do much for my complexion. If you can wear warmer colors, I suggest you try it before it's gone. I ended up buying "She's A Star" from the collection unseen, and I'm not terribly impressed, Basically just another goldish pearl lipgloss that adds a tiny bit of shimmer but is nothing special. Will update on the Lotion when I get around to using it.

on 6/23/2009 12:42:00 PM

I love this color, though I'm hopeless at describing it. All I know is I bought 3 backups :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I am in love with Buzz lipglass. It reminds me of a darkened version of Love Nectar. Buzz is a coppery, orange color that makes my NC 43 skin tone glow and come alive. I love this shade so much that I went back and purchased a back up of it. It's very pigmented so there is no need to wear it with a lip liner or a lipstick.