Chanel LAIT CONFORT creamy cleansing milk confort+Anti pollution-Face and eyes

Chanel LAIT CONFORT creamy cleansing milk confort+Anti pollution-Face and eyes

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Shea Butter, Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Fragrance, Methylparaben. Chlorphenesin, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polyquarternium-7, Alumina, Liriodendron Tulipifera Leaf Wax, Zantedeschia Aethiopica Flower Extract, Silica, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/20/2017 12:02:00 AM

Edit- i use to wake up very oily from my other cleanser but i can see a difference when i use this, my skin is not as greasy! I only changed this in my routine so i know this is whats been working. I hate skincare "for oily skin" those actually strip my skin even more and i get even more greasy. i read somewhere that the reason we get oily is actually our skin being dehydrated and compensating for moisture so we produce more oil as self defense from dryness. I experimented with products that are hydrating and it works a lot better. this is worth every penny to me, it makes my skin baby soft and smooth, calms down my redness, prepares my face for powder makeup since it doesn't make me feel or look dry(i can use less of my hydra beauty flash primer because of this cleanser), and the smell lingers a bit but i love it.

I have sensitive acne prone skin with oily tzones/normal cheeks. I am suffering from hormonal breakouts due to pregnancy and this was a little gift to myself this christmas. This is a watery lotion texture cleansing milk that turns into an oil as you massage it in the skin. I would actually first take my makeup off with the neutrogena makeup removing wipes then i take one(sometimes two) pumps of this in semi wet hands and rub it in for about a minute. the lotion might be a bit thick so as it starts to get tacky i would wet my hands a little then continue to rub my face and this makes the cleanser more watery (it actually looks like milk if you add a little water). I enjoy rubbing and massaging my face while i wash so i really love this cleanser. It smells very nice like a fresh sweet floral scent.(addicting) Very soft and soothing on the skin even when i rinse it off i feel like i don't need to moisturize. It is not drying whatsoever and it feels very luxurious on the skin. I get very into washing my face once i discovered this. Its a nice "me time" at the end of the night or just to start my day like a mini spa treatment. The bottle is very nice and sealed tight so this can be put in the shower and water won't go into it. packaging is gorgeous like everything chanel makes. I ordered mine online and the box it comes in is beautiful along with little samples in a little cute black bag. Im a sucker for Chanel packaging lol

Pros-
non irritating
non drying
non greasy
calms redness/no breakouts
makes skin baby butt soft
no need to use water with this

Cons-
takes a bit time to massage (if u don't have time in the morning)
price (45$ for 5oz bottle)
may not be cleansing enough if you wear a lot of makeup but double cleanse should do it

Oh my god. I don't even know where to start with this.

Somehow, miraculously, I was born with perfect skin. No blemishes, no moles or strange marks, and it always looks healthy and glowy. I've used this for a week, morning and night, and my forehead is absolutely COVERED in bumps. Normally, on the rare occasion I do get a pimple, there's only one and it's virtually unnoticeable until it goes away a few days later. Now i have five big, red, angry pimples surrounded by smaller clogged pores. Not only that, but it no longer looks hydrated or healthy.

I have NEVER seen my skin like this, and the only thing I have changed about my skincare/lifestyle is using this product.

This is going right in the trash, which is seriously disappointing considering the price tag.

on 3/22/2015 11:51:00 AM

Hmmm. Does my face feels clean after I used it? Yes but..... Is my make up gone after I use this? Hell no.

I only use this to clean a little of my maquillage. It is not a hardcore cleanser.

- It does feel silky and gorgeous on the skin
- Smell is nice, it's Chanel :)
- Gives me panda eyes, cannot remove eyeliner at all, let alone mascara

My advice: use this only to remove the upper layer of your make up. It will remove 20% of your make up, but not more. Follow up with an eye make up remover, and then use the foaming mousse of Chanel with a Clarisonic (or something similar)

Would not repurchase after this..

on 2/11/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This creamy cleansing milk needs to be massage into dry ski for about a half minute or so before it transform itself into a smooth oily cleansing oil. I love that this product requires to be massaged with in turn might stimulate the skin to increased blood floow. I am not a person who remember to regularly massage my fase, so spending a minute with this cleansing milk each night is a nice relaxing experience.

I have sensitive skin prone to redness and stinging. Having use this product for a month now have not made by experience any adverse effects.

UPDATE: I have used this cleanser for a year now, and my skin still loves it. I just wished the price was not so steep..

on 12/4/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

LOVE this cleanser. I have to say the smell is what got me hooked in the beginning, it makes you start the day feeling so energised and refreshed with a touch of softness. I used the La Mer Cleansing Lotion and this is far better. It doesn't leave a film afterwards, cleanses the skin well and leaves it soooo soft. The price is also much better than the La Mer one and I only need one pump in the morning so it goes a long way. I chose to use this only in the morning when I don't have any makeup on as a gentle cleanser. I sometimes forget to massage it on dry skin and instead put it on a damp face whilst in the shower and it still works fine. Love it and will keep purchasing!

on 8/3/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So we all agree the price is obscene.

I love this cleanser because it requires you to "break it down" for a thorough cleanse and that's what needs to be done. Maybe 20 seconds of massaging and it becomes virtually a cleansing oil.

And it removes EVERYTHING without stripping.

Chanel re formulated virtually all of their Skincare and there is a huge improvement.

Can you live without it? Of course. But if you can spring for it, it's fantastic!

on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I hesitated to buy it as it is expensive and I don't like to put lots of money in a cleanser that stays only a few seconds on my skin, still this is great and I love it!! I love the thin texture, the fact that it removes makeup easily, doesn't irritate my eyes, or my skin, which is easily irritated as I started using retin A two weeks ago .it rinses off so easy. Leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated. it works so nicely, smells very nice too, this is after all Chanel!!
I am sure I can find a similar product for a lot less, so I am not sure I will repurchase. Unless I find it at a nice discount.

on 3/2/2014 8:10:00 PM

I really like this cleanser, how i use it, i massage one pump of it onto my dry face and then wash it off. then i do this a second time but on my semi wet face and by the end of the second wash my face is super clean and a different kindoff clean instead of my face feeling really tight it just feels clean, supple and moisturized! definitely recommend this:) it also smells really nice haha

I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. For the price, I was expecting more, but it doesn't even feel luxurious on my skin. I don't feel any cleaner using this product than I do by simply splashing water on my face. I think Neutrogena Extremely Gentle Cleanser is a far better product for a fraction of the price.

on 4/20/2013 5:05:00 AM

I really wanted to love this, and in the first week or so i did, but at about the two week mark, i had noticed some blister like bumps all over my chin which seemed to get worse as the days went on. Usually I'm not one to return items but at $56AUD I found myself at the counter exchanging this for a different cleanser. It's a shame because the smell is amazing.