Victoria's Secret Secret Charm

Secret Charm

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I'm terrible at describing smells, but this does smell really nice and is light enough for everyday. I own several of the VS sprays and tend to buy them when I find them reduced at like TJ Hughes or TK Maxx as at £7.99/8.99 I'm willing to buy them as an everyday scent instead of wearing perfume, although this will need a lot of touching up as it isn't a strong smell. I don't think I would buy this at full price as while the scent is nice, as with several of the other VS sprays, it just isn't enough to be worth £12-14.99.

on 3/20/2017 9:26:00 AM

I have been using this for long years and always have some stock of it as well. Its just my everyday refreshing smell at home and at work.
I use another parfume when going out, but my parfume fades quick so I often spray this one to keep smelling alwaays fresh and clean .. Its really light and not disturbing at all. I just don't like sweet smells this is more on the flowery fresh side.
I always though it doesn't last long on skin but realised all my friends call it "your smell" as this is what they always smell on me instead of my regular perfume. maybe I just use it like 2-3 times a day :)
I love the huge bottles, they make me feel secure and free to use as much as I want :)

Oh this is my favorite smell of all time! I really like the smell of this. I only bought the fragrance mist not the EDT. Maybe i'll buy the EDT next time, coz i really like the smell. Yes, this doesn't last long but i don't mind to reapply it. Definitely repurchase!

on 7/17/2015 7:13:00 AM

Secret Charm smells like fresh honeysuckle, a touch of jasmine and crisp, freshly cut red apple. It starts out out abit sharp and zingy, but turns lovely after a short while. I have this and Sheer Love. Previously I had preferred Sheer Love. But this is the one I ended up repurchasing after I ran out. Now I have it in EDT and body mist. It's PERFECT for the hottest of days. I can take the EDT around with me to refresh as much as I want and it is so crisp and cooling, will never overwhelm or offend anyone. Love it!
PS. If you love this scent, check out Salvatore Ferragamo 'Incanto Charms' fragrance. Very, very similar. Incanto Charms is abit sweeter/fruitier and stronger, more lasting.

Not that I don't like the scent, it's nice, honey and jasmine. It's just not the scent I would wear. I mean, it smells kinda good, but I'd rather have my room or my closet or my car smell like that, not my body.

It also doesn't last long at all. Though I have the EDT, I can't smell it anymore after a few minutes. Gonna return it tomorrow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Has a special scent and does not smell like anything else. Not too sweet but not too much citrus or floral scent, it is a good mixture of all. However doesnt last too long as all VS fragrance mist.

on 1/25/2014 9:41:00 AM

Secret Charm smells floral to me. It has a pretty flower scent to it. It's not the most original fragrance but it smells good. I wear these to work because they are light and non cloying. It just makes me smell fresh, like I just showered.

on 10/28/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This has a sweet scent but it does not last very long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This body spray is absolutely wonderful! I like to spray it and apply the matching lotion right after a good hot shower prior to bedtime. The scent is clean and enticing. My husband adores the smell. He prefers clean scents and this one is definitely one he really likes. The scent doesn't last very long but that's ok that's why I use it at night before bedtime. My husband definitely appreciates it and Im thankful for this spray. It's lovely.

Wonderful. Light and perfect, reminds me of a lighter version of angels and Demond's by Gyvenchy (sp?)

Popular Fragrances