Victoria's Secret Secret Charm

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm
Secret Charm

3.9

Oh this is my favorite smell of all time! I really like the smell of this. I only bought the fragrance mist not the EDT. Maybe i'll buy the EDT next time, coz i really like the smell. Yes, this doesn't last long but i don't mind to reapply it. Definitely repurchase!

on 7/17/2015 7:13:00 AM

Secret Charm smells like fresh honeysuckle, a touch of jasmine and crisp, freshly cut red apple. It starts out out abit sharp and zingy, but turns lovely after a short while. I have this and Sheer Love. Previously I had preferred Sheer Love. But this is the one I ended up repurchasing after I ran out. Now I have it in EDT and body mist. It's PERFECT for the hottest of days. I can take the EDT around with me to refresh as much as I want and it is so crisp and cooling, will never overwhelm or offend anyone. Love it!
PS. If you love this scent, check out Salvatore Ferragamo 'Incanto Charms' fragrance. Very, very similar. Incanto Charms is abit sweeter/fruitier and stronger, more lasting.

Not that I don't like the scent, it's nice, honey and jasmine. It's just not the scent I would wear. I mean, it smells kinda good, but I'd rather have my room or my closet or my car smell like that, not my body.

It also doesn't last long at all. Though I have the EDT, I can't smell it anymore after a few minutes. Gonna return it tomorrow.

Wonderful. Light and perfect, reminds me of a lighter version of angels and Demond's by Gyvenchy (sp?)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This body spray is absolutely wonderful! I like to spray it and apply the matching lotion right after a good hot shower prior to bedtime. The scent is clean and enticing. My husband adores the smell. He prefers clean scents and this one is definitely one he really likes. The scent doesn't last very long but that's ok that's why I use it at night before bedtime. My husband definitely appreciates it and Im thankful for this spray. It's lovely.

on 1/25/2014 9:41:00 AM

Secret Charm smells floral to me. It has a pretty flower scent to it. It's not the most original fragrance but it smells good. I wear these to work because they are light and non cloying. It just makes me smell fresh, like I just showered.

on 10/28/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This has a sweet scent but it does not last very long.

on 7/11/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

At first, i thought it would be a fresh linen scent, but its just horrible. I got it as a gift, and i dont know if its old and lost it smell or something. Would never purchase it again if it actually smells like this

Victoras secret charm is fresh linen like clean white floral scent to me. The body spray has perfume like quality and well worth the buy! Does not smell cheap at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite scents, I bought it's Eau De Toilette spray (Secret Charm: Honeysuckle, Gala apple and Stephanotis) Been using it for well over a year now. The scent stays for about an hour or more until it fades, but the scent itself is lovely and feminine. Quite light in my opinion, definitely not overbearing and simple but pleasant. You can definitely smell the florals in this fragrance but it doesn't smell too sweet. Quite refreshing and better for wear during Summer or Spring I reckon. For those who enjoy subtle, simple and not overbearing but feminine scents, I think you'd enjoy this.

Popular Fragrances