Iman Luxury moisturisng Lipstick

4.5

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Bought this lipstick in the shade "Paprika". I've used about half of this product, and I LOVE IT. Rusty oranges are my favorite thing right now.

Packaging is decent but nothing special, smell is low, colour payoff is good. Lasting power is decent for a moisturizing lipstick, expect transfer, and to reapply after eating or drinking anything. Feels good on the lips, but you won't forget that it's there.

Overall, this lipstick is good, but in Canada, it's absolutely overpriced. It came to about $18 with taxes, and I feel like I get the same quality from Revlon for a third of that. I was also suprised to see that it is made in China. I prefer to buy European and North American made cosmetics at that price.

Not something I'll rebuy, but I will 100% look for a similar shade from another company.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have a discontinued color in Enigma. I love it! I love all of her cosmetics.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm not really a lipstick person. I purchase glosses, and lip pencils, however I will purchase a good lipstick that is natural from time to time. I purchased Citron from Walmart and am pleased. This lipstick is definetly moisturizing and the color payoff is nice. An added plus is it does not look cheap when you wear it. Its very smooth, light, and creamy.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

THis lip stick is amazing!

It doesnt come off while drinking or even touching my lip.
My lipgloss doesnt fuse with it (my lipgloss is oil based) and i is very moisturizeng with rich color.

ALthough the cap comes off alot, many of my Iman lipsticks have no caps.